From Miami Airport to Holiday Inn POM

CruzerDeb

SAS doesn't service Miami airport. Use Uber. It should cost around $12-$14 vs $27-$30 for a taxi.

Thanks, here in Price Edward Island, Canada we don't have Uber. I was wondering if this was an option and what the cost would be.

Thanks, here in Price Edward Island, Canada we don't have Uber. I was wondering if this was an option and what the cost would be.

It's great. Used it for the first time in February and I'm hooked. No more taxis for me as long as Uber is available wherever I go. All my trips - from POM to the Intercontinental, IC to POM, POM to MIA cost me less than one ride would have in a taxi.

Look for a sign up code and your first ride up to $15-$20 is free :)

I'm probably one of last people in the country to not have any kind of smart phone.

I just have a little tracfone I carry in case of emergencies.

So how can I use Uber?

I'm probably one of last people in the country to not have any kind of smart phone.

I just have a little tracfone I carry in case of emergencies.

So how can I use Uber?

Get a smartphone. :D

Seriously, you can order an Uber from a web browser on your computer (with some tweaking) but it's not really feasible, especially while traveling.

SAS doesn't service Miami airport. Use Uber. It should cost around $12-$14 vs $27-$30 for a taxi.

This is exactly what I would suggest. You're very correct. SAS doesn't do pick ups at the Miami airport. When we landed in Miami, we got our luggage, headed outside and called an Uber. Our ride was maybe $13. Much nicer than a taxi!

We will be staying in Deerfield Beach week before cruise from POM. What do you suggest for us. We do not drive. Thanks

You are way north of Fort Lauderdale, so a taxi to POM will be 100+

I would check with your hotel about local transport options; you could cab to the Tri-Rail stop in Deefield, ride the train to the MIA airport stop, and from there take a $27+tip cab to the port.

http://www.tri-rail.com/

Good luck!

How many people are cruising with you? Why not get a private car service? I know a family on our last cruise did it and had a wonderful time.

Larry's Limo based out of that area can do it. Then if you're gong to pay $100+ on a taxi at least this way you would have clean comfortable transportation!