Current Concierges continued

PH8

I just received an welcome email from Nizar Laatiri stating he is the Concierge for the suite/D+/P CL lounge on the Serenade of the Seas. That came out of left field. Mario had mentioned two others he thought may be replacing him.

From what I've read Nizar has held previous positions as the Diamond concierge. Everyone seems to like him a lot and say he is very hard working.

Does anyone know what his nationality is? Any photos out there?

I just received an welcome email from Nizar Laatiri stating he is the Concierge for the suite/D+/P CL lounge on the Serenade of the Seas. That came out of left field. Mario had mentioned two others he thought may be replacing him.

From what I've read Nizar has held previous positions as the Diamond concierge. Everyone seems to like him a lot and say he is very hard working.

A friend of mine boarded Serenade a few days ago and said Mario is the Suites Concierge. ??? (Perhaps this is his last cruise on SR before vacation.)

Nizar was our suite concierge on Independence in May. The day we got off he moved to Explorer. If I remember correctly, he is Tunisian.

I cannot say enough good things about him - he is superb! He made my cruise in May. He was hopeful to return to Independence in time for the TA in November, so whilst I am very sad he won't be there, you will be well looked after :)

Just off Freedom Sunday. Rahul was extended for two weeks. I could get no further information but Xavier the HD confirmed it.

Bernie did a great job in the Diamond Club where we mostly hung out.

The Cappucino machine was removed from the DC as I was having my hot tea (We were in Cozumel). It took 6 men to pick it up and place on the dolly. No word on a replacement - I speculate during drydock. The machine costs more than $4k.

Just off Freedom Sunday. Rahul was extended for two weeks. I could get no further information but Xavier the HD confirmed it.

The Cappucino machine was removed from the DC as I was having my hot tea (We were in Cozumel). It took 6 men to pick it up and place on the dolly. No word on a replacement - I speculate during drydock. The machine costs more than $4k.

Thanks for the update on Rahul -- I updated the Google Doc.

We will be sailing the Freedom in November. We are looking forward to spending time in the diamond lounge. Do you know if Jorge Gutierrez will be there? West him a few cruises ago. He was wonderful. Thanks.

We will be sailing the Freedom in November. We are looking forward to spending time in the diamond lounge. Do you know if Jorge Gutierrez will be there? West him a few cruises ago. He was wonderful. Thanks.
I don't have anything on Jorge Gutierrez on the Google Doc so don't know if he was or will be the third in FR's Concierge rotation. The last time we sailed on FR, Bertie was in the CL and Mangesh "MJ"Jambhulkar was in the DL. Mangesh is now in VI's CL.

If anyone knows anything about Jorge, please post and I will update the Google Doc on Concierge rotation.

I don't have anything on Jorge Gutierrez on the Google Doc so don't know if he was or will be the third in FR's Concierge rotation. The last time we sailed on FR, Bertie was in the CL and Mangesh "MJ"Jambhulkar was in the DL. Mangesh is now in VI's CL.

If anyone knows anything about Jorge, please post and I will update the Google Doc on Concierge rotation.

Jorge is currently in the DL on the Grandeur. He arrived on September 12 and will be staying until Francis goes on vacation (scheduled for November 11).

At that time Jorge is scheduled to move to the CL and Inna will return from vacation to be in the DL.

The Grandeur is very fortunate to have these three fantastic concierges.

Jorge is currently in the DL on the Grandeur. He arrived on September 12 and will be staying until Francis goes on vacation (scheduled for November 11).

At that time Jorge is scheduled to move to the CL and Inna will return from vacation to be in the DL.

The Grandeur is very fortunate to have these three fantastic concierges.

Thanks -- updated Google Doc.

Allure info - Filip Mirkovic, DL concierge until Jan. 21. CL concierges - Ana Jimenez until Oct 19 when Dexter returns and Fernando Ugalde until Nov 30 when Ana returns.

Just got off the Allure and Ana and Fernando were wonderful, - hope they will be there again next year when we sail Allure in Europe.