Super Bowl Cruise

molme

Does anyone happen to know which line the large group from Cleveland,OH will be sailing on for Super Bowl 2018? We sailed with them in 2014 on the Crown Princess and don't want to make that mistake again. WE are looking at the Regal Princess for Feb 4, 2014.

I don't mean to be nasty about this, but they took over the entire ship. It was not a fun cruise for the rest of us.

We were on that cruise also. My understanding was they normally do Carnival and had tried Princess that year. From what I heard from some of them then was they would be returning to Carnival but I don't have any firm answer for 2018.

Does anyone happen to know which line the large group from Cleveland,OH will be sailing on for Super Bowl 2018? We sailed with them in 2014 on the Crown Princess and don't want to make that mistake again. WE are looking at the Regal Princess for Feb 4, 2014.

I don't mean to be nasty about this, but they took over the entire ship. It was not a fun cruise for the rest of us.

I understand what you are saying although luckily I have never found myself in that situation due to pure luck. This is a group that needs to use Carnival and not Princess.

I understand what you are saying although luckily I have never found myself in that situation due to pure luck. This is a group that needs to use Carnival and not Princess.

We have found that the Super Bowl cruises are pretty much the same. Having done four of these, my observation is that they tend to get loud, obnoxious drunks who make the game about themselves. Now, I must say that Princess does a good job of providing appropriate snacks and selling drinks, but, for me, I avoid the venues like the plague.

They are on the Carnival Conquest for 2018. I was also on the 2014 Princess cruise....it was not a good trip. We've been aboard with other large groups without major issues...this was ridiculous.

You are correct they are on the Conquest. Looked up the site and all of the group cabins are SOLD OUT. No way would I want to be on that Cruise.