Long Beach boarding

cruznjan

If you ask this on the Carnival board, I think you will find Carnival's boarding procedure is the same fleet wide and world wide. So, unless there are unusual issues, the boarding will start at about the same time it starts at the other port (s) that you have boarded Carnival ships.

I sailed B2B on Miracle last winter and the first cruise didn't start boarding until about 1:30 PM. For the second cruise, it started a little earlier at about noon. I'm not usre why they boardes us so late, but it was a bit frustrating and there was no explination given.

I will sail on Miracle again in late January and I'm looking forward to it, but this time I will make sure I have breakfast first.

None of my other cruises have ever started boarding this late.

If you ask this on the Carnival board, I think you will find Carnival's boarding procedure is the same fleet wide and world wide. So, unless there are unusual issues, the boarding will start at about the same time it starts at the other port (s) that you have boarded Carnival ships.

I'm not asking about procedure, I'm asking about approximate times. I have read sometimes they start boarding late.

I was told the entire previous sailing has to clear out of the building before anyone new enters. So if there is even 1 passenger with boarder patrol issues, it can cause a backup. When I was last there, boarding started between 11:30 and noon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk