Shore excursions have not loaded for our Oct. cruise

nyfeds

We booked our first Oceania cruise for this October, New York to New York, Coastal Harbors, on Sirena. I believe this is a new itinerary for Oceania. Our booking also includes OLife "free" shore excursions. I have been checking to see when excursions for this itinerary open up, specifically for OLife excursions. Nothing, except for excursions not included in OLife, have opened. Is it unusual that we cannot select our OLife excursions at this time because Oceania has not yet loaded them onto their website?

We booked our first Oceania cruise for this October, New York to New York, Coastal Harbors, on Sirena. I believe this is a new itinerary for Oceania. Our booking also includes OLife "free" shore excursions. I have been checking to see when excursions for this itinerary open up, specifically for OLife excursions. Nothing, except for excursions not included in OLife, have opened. Is it unusual that we cannot select our OLife excursions at this time because Oceania has not yet loaded them onto their website?

Usually around 120 days or maybe alittle earlier.

Excursions are fully loaded and available for booking for our end of October Med cruise. I've selected a couple but still working which ports to use the included 6 Oceania and which to do DIY private. There is nothing that designates O life excursions- you can select any that are not designated "OE" or "OC."

Edited by arima22

Might be a question for Mike Moore

You could check other cruises that have the same port to get an idea of the excursions offered then when they do come online you will know which ones to pick

Or ask your TA for a list

I booked our oLife tours on our Oct 4th BCN-NY cruise several months ago. I DID use our TA to do the actual booking of the tours, but the available tours were shown online quite some time ago.

Maybe you should call your TA if you one, or O itself.

Mura

It may be a computer glitch. One of tour dates would not appear and I finally called. It was available but did not show on my account. I had to book it with an agent. It still doesn't appear although my account shows it is booked.

Thanks to all who replied.

I did contact both my TA and Oceania a few times. Each time I was told to keep monitoring the Oceania site, as the itinerary was new and excursions were still being worked through. I was hoping to get further insight from this forum as a few who post here and have Fall 2016 cruises mentioned they were able to book their excursions at this time. Excursions not included in the OLife promo are loaded.

Edited by nyfeds

Thanks to all who replied.

I did contact both my TA and Oceania a few times. Each time I was told to keep monitoring the Oceania site, as the itinerary was new and excursions were still being worked through. I was hoping to get further insight from this forum as a few who post here and have Fall 2016 cruises mentioned they were able to book their excursions at this time. Excursions not included in the OLife promo are loaded.

That's what I was told also but the tours never loaded for my account. You might want to check you roll call to see if others can view them.

That's what I was told also but the tours never loaded for my account. You might want to check you roll call to see if others can view them.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have done that. There is only one other person on my roll calll, indicating he was on our sailing. Quietest roll call I have ever experienced in all the years we've cruised. Nothing in months and months. Nada! Zip!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have done that. There is only one other person on my roll calll, indicating he was on our sailing. Quietest roll call I have ever experienced in all the years we've cruised. Nothing in months and months. Nada! Zip!

Same for us on the Sirena. Never had a roll call this quiet.