What not to miss on the Reflection?

Love PalmTrees

Hi! Haven't cruised Celebrity for many years now and we are so excited about our upcoming Reflection cruise. I see so many unhappy posts due to recent cutbacks, but I am sure there are still lots of awesome moments and things to enjoy on the cruise. We just love to cruise. So, please tell us what we should be sure not to miss. (We are booked in a regular veranda cabin, so we can't partake any special suite-only dining/bar venues, but that's OK.) Thanks to all!!

Thanks for the photo. I read about the artwork. I am so looking forward to exploring the ship and finding all the special incredible pieces. I am accountant and lack in the imagination dept. I am always so amazed at what people can come up with!!

I count beans too.:cool:

I'm not sure I would call the rose incredible. You have to see it to understand.

Just off the Reflection - we though the food at the Aqua Spa had improved since our last trip (January '14) and in the buffet as well. Excellent curries and lots of good salad and fruit choices. There's nothing nicer than eating outside at the very stern, watching the ship's wake.

If it's your thing, the buffet offers some basic but tasty sushi at 5:30 - fun to take to have with a drink at the stern or one flight up in the Sunset bar.

Sitting at the stern and eating breakfast is one of my favorite times of day. Quieter and not as busy as later in the day. I am surprised not more people have figured that out yet. Shhh - let's not broadcast it too loudly. And.... sushi is definitely one of our "things". We are scheduled for Select Dining at 7:30pm. So, sushi at 5:30 will fit in just perfectly! Thanks for the tips!

Hi! Haven't cruised Celebrity for many years now and we are so excited about our upcoming Reflection cruise. I see so many unhappy posts due to recent cutbacks, but I am sure there are still lots of awesome moments and things to enjoy on the cruise. We just love to cruise. So, please tell us what we should be sure not to miss. (We are booked in a regular veranda cabin, so we can't partake any special suite-only dining/bar venues, but that's OK.) Thanks to all!!

I would suggest the Aqua Spa Cafe which is located by the adult only Solarium. It has quality, healthy food choices such as salmon, chicken salad, and salads. And it is included in your cruise fare.

We really enjoy the evening shows put on by the singers and dancers. They work really hard and are talented. I believe they do 3 different shows on a 7 day cruise.

It is really exciting anticipating, especially on your first cruise.

Nice art and burgers are always OK but, are those the "things that should not be missed"? We have been on Solstice (twice) and Equinox, they both had art and Mast Grill as well.

Is there anything on Reflection that is better? Or different?

What about the entertainment? Celebrity had a Cirque de Soleil type show before, what do they have now?

Keesar,

Thanks for the info especially about the Aqua Spa. DH and I eat healthy (most of the time), but on a cruise it is difficult with all the tempting foods offerings. We have cruised previously, just not on Celebrity for quite some time. Having past cruise experience, in my opinion, only makes the anticipation greater. :):) Excited to see the differences between Celebrity and Carnival. I have a feeling we are making a move up the luxury ladder.

Nice art and burgers are always OK but, are those the "things that should not be missed"? We have been on Solstice (twice) and Equinox, they both had art and Mast Grill as well.

Is there anything on Reflection that is better? Or different?

What about the entertainment? Celebrity had a Cirque de Soleil type show before, what do they have now?

Shows run for about 5 years we were told. The Solstice has the equipment to do those aerial shows above the audience. That equipment was not installed on the Reflection.

On the Reflection, the Oceanview Cafe, pools, and Sky Observation Lounge are all on the same deck (14). That is a major difference. There is also an outdoor dining area towards the rear of the ship outside the Oceanview Cafe. That is a welcome addition.