Is there a regular plug in mini-suite bathroom?

Sandy R

Leaving Saturday on the Star Princess. Is there a regular plug in the Dolphin mini-suite bathroom? Thanks for the help.

The plug is only good for a electric razor.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Leaving Saturday on the Star Princess. Is there a regular plug in the Dolphin mini-suite bathroom? Thanks for the help.
It's rated for only razors or low-voltage personal appliances. A curling iron, for instance, could blow the circuits and Princess won't be very happy since it's clearly marked.

ahy9epyg.jpg

There's a plug at the desk in a mini-suite with two outlets.

e3yqyzys.jpg

This may be old, but I seem to remember that the plug only worked when the bathroom light was on. Made it pretty useless for a night light.

We have never had one controlled by the light switch.

Ours have always worked with a night light regardless of whether the light was on or not.

Mike:)

This may be old, but I seem to remember that the plug only worked when the bathroom light was on. Made it pretty useless for a night light.
Never experienced this on Princess. Any Princess ship, ever. Even the Royal, which uses your cruise card to turn on the cabin lights... but that doesn't affect the power outlets. :(

I used mine with a night light at night (of course) with all other lights turned off. It worked fine. That way I didn't have to turn on the light if I had to get up during the night. Just be sure it has two skinny plug, prongs.

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I figured that was the case. After a huge amount of Princess cruises, you'd think I would have remembered. Gotta love the CC board members!

Agreed with your thoughts about CC board folks. Have a great cruise! :cool:

Yes, that was true on some Princess ships about a dozen years ago.