Obstructed View Stateroom Photos on the Majestic Princess

trbarton

Has anyone stayed in stateroom E631on the Majestic Princess and have photos showing the view out the window?

Thanks!

Tom��

There are no window staterooms or obstructed ocean view "window" staterooms on the Royal/Regal/Majestic.

Are you talking about obstructed view balconies?

If balconies try here....

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

E631

e432a.jpg?height=300&width=400

I forget to mention it is listed as an obstructed view balcolny. I have seen the photos from the web site. I'm curious as to other people that might have been in this stateroom & what they thought plus there photo's.

Thanks to everyone's replies.

Tom😀

I forget to mention it is listed as an obstructed view balcolny. I have seen the photos from the web site. I'm curious as to other people that might have been in this stateroom & what they thought plus there photo's.

Thanks to everyone's replies.

Tom😀

You might not get any actual experience from CC, since the Majestic hasn't been out that long.

This may help. It does show the different cabin numbers on the Majestic and their relation to the lifeboats.

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

Thanks I've seen that web site. I was wondering if someone on CC might have been in that stateroom knowing that it's a new ship.

Tom

• 2 months later...
Has anyone stayed in stateroom E631on the Majestic Princess and have photos showing the view out the window?

Thanks!

Tom[emoji41]

I can't speak to that cabin but I can tell you we stayed in a Majestic mini suite in May and the balconies are tiny! Only as wide as the chair. The smallest balcony we have had on any Princess ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 5 months later...

We just booked E401 on Majestic. Thanks for the photos of the cabin views.

This will be our first balcony with princess as got this cabin for not much more than the inside, so I don't mind size of balcony . :D

I had an obstructed view, mid-ship on Emerald last Fall, I could see straight out, but not down. It was fine, however, I booked my usual inside (sailing single) having any view was fine. My 1st upgrade after 35 years of cruising! :)

Looking at the deck plan, I would be concerned for the cabin just beyond yours juts out quite a bit. I wonder if that would limit your view.

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2018 at 2:53 PM, kate59 said:

We just booked E401 on Majestic. Thanks for the photos of the cabin views.

This will be our first balcony with princess as got this cabin for not much more than the inside, so I don't mind size of balcony . :D

Hi Kate. I have just booked E401 for a cruise next year. Just wondering what your experience was with the obstructed view from this cabin? Cheers, Colleen

16 minutes ago, Bribie Cruiser said:

Hi Kate. I have just booked E401 for a cruise next year. Just wondering what your experience was with the obstructed view from this cabin? Cheers, Colleen

This photo was taken at night. You can still see over the tender but not down. We where happy with it given the price we got. Balcony was not real big but adequate.

IMG20181125023718.jpg

Thanks for that, much appreciated 🙂 ! I think we will be fine with this view - its more the natural light we are after as we normally have ocean view. This will be our first balcony!  I wish cruise lines were more open about restricted views like these as it would enable passengers to make informed choices instead of doing a pot luck gamble. Some photos like this would go a long way.

On a cruise a few years back, I got very sick and I would have been very unhappy spending several days locked in an inside cabin.  A balcony, any balcony even one with "no view" is better than an inside in my opinion.   You never know what can happen in terms of norovirus and having to be sequestered in an inside cabin would have driven me insane.   Having the fresh air and being able to sit outside was a true life saver.