New Website - Still same old incorrect info

CruisingChick

You think since they redesigned the new web-site they would update their incorrect old information:

PARKING

A safe, secured parking facility, operated by Central Parking, is conveniently located adjacent to the cruise terminal. Parking fees are $19 per day (subject to change). Cash, traveler's cheques and major credit cards are accepted. No reservations are necessary. At this time, there is no covered or valet parking in Cape Liberty.

Parking at Cape Liberty went up to $20 over a year and a half ago. I even contacted Celebrity to tell them their cruise documents were incorrect as they were also listing it as $19. Also the machines they have outside the parking garage do not take traveler's checks. Just credit cards or cash and no large bills.

I know the paragraph states: (subject to change) but is it really hard to change this information?

Apparently it is. They still list Michael's Club as serving breakfast and lunch. Various Michael's Club Concierges have tried to get this corrected but it still remains.

Wow, they really need brand new IT people. If customers are getting all this incorrect information directly from Celebrity no they wonder why they complain and are unhappy.

I contacted them a year ago about the $19 after it went up.

Two ways to enter the cruise planner, Can you believe that the two cruise planners are different?

If you enter via Celebrity account the purchase history made in the old site is empty and the cruise planner only displays the sailing, and if you login via menu cruise planner with the booking details surprise everything is OK, all my shore excursions, internet, etc.

One of our cruises last year I could only check-in using Chrome but I could not print out my XPress Pass.

So I had to go out of my reservation and Chrome and go into Internet Explorer and log in and print out my XPress Pass. You cannot make this stuff up.

Wish upper management had the same zeal for customer satisfaction, customer experience and customer operations as they apparently have for bottom line profits/stock performance and their compensation packages. Maybe then it would be fixed fast! Maybe.......

The website and online experiences are as important as onboard experience IMHO!

I have always said in past, that the Royal's corporate/executive management team were not stupid people in defending them. I am now wondering if bookings and stock price and new ships have clouded their vision longer term as to why there are lots of bookings and profits and what can change both of those 2 items.