Day tour in Belfast?

We did Odyssey and really enjoyed our tour (Causeway, Titanic Museum, Bushmill Distillery)

Contact info:

Jim Monaghan

Odyssey Coach Tours

Winners of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2014.

info@odysseycoachtours.co.uk

http://www.odysseycoachtours.co.uk

Tel:+44 02890 240300

That's a good itenery causeway is fab of weather is good bring a sweater as its exposed and a light breeze can be a gale force winds

We used Jim Monaghan's Odyssey Tours in September and spent some time with Jim during and post tour. He is a great operator and a good guy, if you can possibly book in one of his smaller vans rather than a 42 pax coach that would be money well invested.

I think the causeway and mini city tour are probably the best combo.

Leaving the Titanic museum/quarter for another trips as it needs a decent amount of time and quite hard to do without rushing if you head up the causeway first.

We are thinking of doing the Titanic Museum and the Belfast Castle. Anyone have ideas of the easiest way to do this?

Taxi to the titanic quarter, museum and walking tour. taxi to castle and back or do the castle first.

There is a shuttle to town center and there is a tourist guide for the buses

http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/downloads/BelfastByMetro.pdf

Taxis would be more efficient use of time and if you fill one then not that much pp.

The Titanic museum and walking tour use up a lot of time to do properly.

Taxi to the titanic quarter, museum and walking tour. taxi to castle and back or do the castle first.

There is a shuttle to town center and there is a tourist guide for the buses

http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/downloads/BelfastByMetro.pdf

Taxis would be more efficient use of time and if you fill one then not that much pp.

The Titanic museum and walking tour use up a lot of time to do properly.

Thanks for the link to the Belfast metro busses. Fine print indicates that senior citizens ride the busses for free. If US citizens are eligible, that would be me!

Thanks for the link to the Belfast metro busses. Fine print indicates that senior citizens ride the busses for free. If US citizens are eligible, that would be me!

You need a local government bus pass though my dad who is southern Irish has gotten some free travel on the busses in Belfast due to nice drivers ask the driver

Lovely photos but from this year most of the ships are docking on the other side of the Lough. (Airport Road West - near Heron Road). Consider this if you are getting buses etc. If you are on a smaller ship then sometimes they will use the one above. If you are on a big ship, then it'll be airport road.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lovely photos but from this year most of the ships are docking on the other side of the Lough. (Airport Road West - near Heron Road). Consider this if you are getting buses etc. If you are on a smaller ship then sometimes they will use the one above. If you are on a big ship, then it'll be airport road.

Is there a way to confirm where our ship is coming in. When I check all the links online it says Belfast harbor. Someone is meeting us, so is there anywhere I can be precise about where?

Are they going to beef up the local transport

eg Increase the 26a service on ship days or do shuttles to Titanic/city

Hey, yes - they usually do increase them. You could try contacting Belfast Harbour on Social Media. (Ps to be honest a taxi into the city isn't much more expensive than the bus - £6-7, if that)

It updates 2-3 days before. Belfast Harbour are on both Twitter and Facebook so you could send them a message and ask them. That's as specific as it gets. One point to note is to keep an eye as the dock might change. This doesn't happen too often but the Eclipse was in yesterday and it was changed at 10pm the night before.