Grand Turk Pool

magic&buddy

Yeah I bet adults bring in more bacteria. People spending long amounts of time drinking. Very few come out for potty breaks. Lol. Not everyone is holding it. I tend to stay away from all public pools but I'm looking forward to enjoying the one in Grand Turk!

you don't seem to know whats harmful and whats not

we were at Jack's last year and what a hole in the wall. but everyone was going for cheap drinks and I guess they were good. we had to rent chairs and their food was over priced and their highly advertised conch was out by 11 am. how could that be?? we will stay down by Mville this time.

WOW!! Were you at the same Jack's we were?! Great atmosphere, non-commercial relaxing place to swim and hang out. Love swimming with Topher!!

Pat

we were at Jack's last year and what a hole in the wall. but everyone was going for cheap drinks and I guess they were good. we had to rent chairs and their food was over priced and their highly advertised conch was out by 11 am. how could that be?? we will stay down by Mville this time.

We went to Jack's and enjoyed it.

But my mom did about come unglued when she found out the fries were $6.

I asked her, "Mom, do you think they have a potato farm here somewhere?"

I don't get why anyone would want to hang out in the M pool when there is a huge, absolutely gorgeous ocean to swim in. :confused:

Can't you do both? Just asking, because I've never been tp Grand Turk but I've seen pics with tons of people at the pool and in the ocean. Are they close enough that you can experience both or do you have to pretty choose one or the other? I'm thinking my son might want to try the flowrider and the pool would be a good place to watch him and enjoy a drink.

Can't you do both? Just asking, because I've never been tp Grand Turk but I've seen pics with tons of people at the pool and in the ocean. Are they close enough that you can experience both or do you have to pretty choose one or the other? I'm thinking my son might want to try the flowrider and the pool would be a good place to watch him and enjoy a drink.

Oh, you can definitely do both. We found chairs on the beach, but we did get in the pool just to sit at the swim up bar and have a "perfect margarita". IMHO the view from the beach was much nicer. Don't get me wrong, the pool there is nice and big, but I'm an ocean gal.

I work with an older population in an aquatic setting (older, but very mobile and many travel extensively) I agree, more fecal matter from adults than babies. If it's allowed and mom is responsible and pays attention, I say let the little tyke splash. You are paying the same price for baby as adult so they have just as much right to fun as others. If others don't like it they can stay out of the pool.

And I have no kids so no bias opinions from me.

Have a great vacation.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you say pool at Grand Turk, do you mean the pool at Margaritaville? Lets forget the diaper thing for a sec. That pool is full of adults drinking, drunk out of their minds, booty shaking, twerking, loud music, its not the pool at your local "Y" I personally would not take my toddler there. Hey but that's just me