Epic Club Restaurant Menus (as of September 9, 2012)

KJE Atlanta

Thank you for sharing these menus. These are the ones you can never find even when doing a search. Looks like breakfast & lunch are pretty much the same as other ships have in Cagney's. That's great!!! Can't wait for my crabcakes benedict, frittata & fruiti de mer. YUM! No No not all at once. Also, glad to see what is offered for the dinner menu. Actually looks good. Getting hungry already and have to wait anoth 130+ days. UGH!

Do you happen to know if there is a kids menu available in the Epic Club?

We were not traveling with kids so I don't know for sure. My guess is that they either do have a kid's menu or can pretty easily make (or get) kid-friendly food. They are very accommodating.

We have heard that they offer some specials each night for dinner in the Epic Club. If this was true on your trip could you tell me if they posted them somewhere in advance so that we could chose if we wanted to eat there that night. We are on the TA next month and the dinner menu seems limited for 13 days. Some of the other restaurants seem enticing.

Jackie and Tom

We have heard that they offer some specials each night for dinner in the Epic Club. If this was true on your trip could you tell me if they posted them somewhere in advance so that we could chose if we wanted to eat there that night. We are on the TA next month and the dinner menu seems limited for 13 days. Some of the other restaurants seem enticing.

Jackie and Tom

We did not see the specials posted anywhere but I'm sure you could ask the hostess at lunch to find out for you. It seemed like sometimes, one of the specials was the same or similar to the "chef's regional special" from the MDRs and then there were always Epic Club only specials (usually an appetizer and an entree).

Edited by KJE Atlanta

Jackie and Tom

I would ask the restaurant host what the specials were. They usually picked a couple of specials from the specials they were serving at Taste/Manhattan Room.

• 1 month later...