New Suite and Mini-Suite Amenities

Charliesmom

I just got an email from Princess that details Suite and Mini-Suite Amenities as of September 2005.

They are:

For both suites and mini-suites:

Complimentary chanpagne at embarkation

Top of the range "Beautyrest" mattresses

Luxury 100% Egyptian cotton, high thread count ivory satin striped bed linens

Fluffy European Duvets

Pillow menu

Massage shower heads

Luxury towels

For Suite passengers, in addition

Combined DVD and CD player

Complimentary DVD library

Enhanced bathroom amenities

Halo illuminated magnifying vanity mirror

Princess Cruises toe bag

Umbrella

Complimentary use of the Lotus Spa Thermal suite depending upon availability.

My question is this: Are they doing away with the current suite amenities like priority embarkation and disembarkation, hors d'oeuvres before dinner, a stocked bar on embarkation?

Does anybody know anything about this?

Roberta

SpongeRob also posted about this just a few messages away. Now that it has been confirmed by a second email, it must be legit (never doubted Rob I might add, but it is always nice to see others are getting the same email). Still waiting for my email.

I just got an email from Princess that details Suite and Mini-Suite Amenities as of September 2005.

They are:

Fluffy European Duvets

Pillow menu

Massage shower heads

Luxury towels

For Suite passengers, in addition

Combined DVD and CD player

Complimentary DVD library

Enhanced bathroom amenities

Princess Cruises toe bag

Umbrella

Complimentary use of the Lotus Spa Thermal suite depending upon availability.

My question is this: Are they doing away with the current suite amenities like priority embarkation and disembarkation, hors d'oeuvres before dinner, a stocked bar on embarkation?

Does anybody know anything about this?

Roberta

Just my inference, but since it says "...will enjoy ADDED amenities," I think they're just adding on to the list :)

I'm so glad we decided to book our next cruise with Princess :)

Waaaah! It says "starting in September 2005" We're in a mini-suite on the Sapphire leaving August 14! Won't stop us from having a great time; guess we'll just have to ask for the egg-crate mattress pads and bring our own champagne!

Thanks Coral. I have been unable to log on to Princess for months now and they haven't sent me any newsletter at all. :( Guess it is time to give them a call to find out what their malfunction is this time. lol

Appreciate you posting the link, I am really happy about these new perks, as I am sure many others are. ;)

They are:

Fluffy European Duvets

Pillow menu

Massage shower heads

Luxury towels

Darn we are sailing Sat guess we will miss this - unless they do early testing of the program icon12.gif

This program sounds a lot like Celebrity's Conceirge Class perks

Wow, that's great. I'm going to be in my first mini suite in Nov 05 on the Coral. Not only will I finally have a great room with a large shower/bathtub, we'll now be getting some nice unexpected perks too. It would be great if Princess started a concierge class too where you could spend a bit extra and get some of these niceities added to other cabin categories. Mini suites are quite expensive for us in Canada with our exchange rate. Especially if you like to vacation 4 times a year. All in all though, great news from Princess.

:) Just in time for my Coral mini suite in October.

Sounds a lot like the HAL amenities. Their beds were the best!

Too bad I don't have a full suite. I loved the mirrors on HAL. Have to use one at home and really miss it when it is not available. I wonder if I could ask for one along with the pillow?

Princess Cruises toe bag
What is a "toe" bag? :D

The new perks for mini-suite passengers makes me even more happy we changed from a regular balcony cabin to a mini-suite! This will be our first Princess cruise, and our first mini-suite, so we're looking forward to a great experience!

:)

What is a "toe" bag? :D

Princess' web page says tote bag--I guess Charliesmom retyped the list and made a typing error. Yes, I too hope that it's better than a "toe tag"!

unrelated question: I can't get smilies INSIDE my messages anymore (the only option is an icon for the title line), and my signature with my past cruises doesn't show up (at least not on my computer) anymore, even though I have the "show your signature" box checked.

Waaaah! It says "starting in September 2005" We're in a mini-suite on the Sapphire leaving August 14! Won't stop us from having a great time; guess we'll just have to ask for the egg-crate mattress pads and bring our own champagne!

We were in an AB 'mini' last week on he Coral.

Herman, our steward brought us a glass of champaign the day we sailed, and upon request, provided robes, a matress pad, and a pair of feather pillows.

We really enjoyed our 'mini' as well as the enire cruise. :)

unrelated question: I can't get smilies INSIDE my messages anymore (the only option is an icon for the title line), and my signature with my past cruises doesn't show up (at least not on my computer) anymore, even though I have the "show your signature" box checked.

Is the disable smiles in text boxed checked- it should be unchecked- it is below show your signature?

Darn we are sailing Sat guess we will miss this - unless they do early testing of the program icon12.gif

This program sounds a lot like Celebrity's Conceirge Class perks

Now if they only served Celebrity's coffee, full breakfast on veranda and comp canapes before dinner in cabin.

I am having the same trouble with photo's that I have posted. I can't see them, even though the box to view them is checked.

Here is a photo of the HAL mini-suite to compare and show you want I mean:

:confused: It works here, but not working on the HAL board. :confused:

1127296053_Copyof20(92).JPG.5510fb3470dbcaa95102b9013b636754.JPG

Archived