White Nights

cruiser02

Great buffet with special bbq and other items. Ship's senior crew makes crepe Suzette. Everyone wears white.

Get there early in order to secure a good seat.

Correct except that you do not have to wear white or will you feel out of place if you do not wear white. Neither I or my wife wear white. It is a great party regardless.

DON

Do I need to wear white pants? I hate white pants on me. I don't want to look like the "Good Humor Man". :DRemember them in the U.S.?

No need to wear white anything. Totally up to you. My usual is a white shirt. I don't look great in white trousers either. Now pants in the UK are entirely different. I can wear those and nobody else will know.

Best view of the stage is from tables on deck 10, but you have to carry your food up one deck. Check if it's too windy first, though.

We ate up there (in lounge chairs) as it was pretty crowded and the music was quite loud, so it was a nice distance. Fortunately not too windy and quite warm (we were in SE Asia, December).

There were those on our most recent cruise that chose to wear their supplied white bath robes and slippers!

Sounds like they looked like total idiots just to conform to what they assumed was a dress requirement. Who goes to dinner even outside wearing a white robe and slippers.

DON

Sounds like they looked like total idiots just to conform to what they assumed was a dress requirement. Who goes to dinner even outside wearing a white robe and slippers.

DON

It was suggested by CD Russ on Quest TA in Seguenay (Canada) as it was thought it may be rather cool. In the event it wasn't , but Russ led the Conga in his white attire.

673416a4695dbc18c302dc7552d4a77b.jpg

Edited by upwarduk

• 10 months later...