New World Bar Info

MR_T

Right I seem to be having a few issues getting the pictures loaded well enough to be able to read the descriptions... Also I'm struggling to find a way to load the menu in full as it says it's too big a file?

If there are any computer wizz kids out there that would like to have a go then send me an email (tonyhodgson71@yahoo.co.uk) and I will forward the menu over to you to try!

attachment.php?attachmentid=347850&d=1430413007

This particular one is still too light to read but what I did was right click on the picture. Then I clicked on "View Image Info".

Highlight "Location" line and copy it.

Then open a response thread and click on the little yellow picture of a mountain at the top and paste that info there.

Thanks themutis!

They look interesting.

Mr. T - are you saying that all but the first three are $13 ($15 in Great Britain)

Post no 1 is what I was emailed with the menu? (Copied & paste)!From that I'd say yes but I have asked for clarification regarding the $18 ones?

I guess we will only truly know when someone with actual experience posts back!

Post no 1 is what I was emailed with the menu? (Copied & paste)!From that I'd say yes but I have asked for clarification regarding the $18 ones?

I guess we will only truly know when someone with actual experience posts back!

Thanks

2 people on the May 7th cruise have promised to report back so we may have to wait until then................

I do wish they had some boozy stirred craft cocktails aside from those that are rum based. I tend to much prefer this style of cocktail over sweeter/fruity cocktails that appear to dominate the menu. Definitely some interesting, creative beverages, but not necessarily one's I would like to drink.

The one with Johnnie Walker will be my first try, but molecular bar will be hard to beat :(

I agree about the m/bar but I am really looking forward to trying them... My first will be the first on the menu and then will make my way to the bottom... [emoji483][emoji41]

I'm so hoping for a bigger choice next week, there is only 1 here I'd try

The mutis, what software are you using to post these photos please so that when we post next week they can look this good

Edited by Tiggertastic

what software are you using to post these photos please so that when we post next week they can look this good

You need to set up an account on a third party photo sharing site like flickr (www.flickr.com/) or photobucket (photobucket.com/). Upload your image to your account and then when posting on CC use the little yellow mountain symbol (insert image) and quote the URL of the image on your account :D

Hope this helps as I'm eagerly awaiting a glance at the new menu

I've got until next February to wait to try any of these. Until then I will be eagerly reading any and all information about the new bar. Unfortunately, so far I don't see anything that really stirs my interest. My favorites at the Molecular Bar were the Kentucky Derby and Scorpion Kiss. Can those of you who are sailing much sooner than I am find out if these listed cocktails are the only ones you can get or can they make other drinks?

Betty

Loved the Molecular Bar, jury's out on World class. They look awfully sweet, but I'll have to taste a few in November. Most just seem like they should have a little umbrella in them.

Thanks

2 people on the May 7th cruise have promised to report back so we may have to wait until then................

Hi there,

It is my understanding that guests with the Premium Beverage package will only pay the difference, not the full amount.