Live from infinity

Shirley C

Didn't bring a camera onboard -- just using my iPhone.

Shirley

Thanks for answering so quickly.

Puerto Vallarta, wife was really forward to that one. Maybe it will all be figured out by September. We don't need another sea day, rather stay overnight in Cabo on the way down, that would be fun!

CaptDave

because all of the cabins have been designated as sold out for consecutive cruises. In the past it when something. Like that happened the cruises were canceled and many were left stranded at the last moment stuck with many reservations for tours, flights, hotels and etc.

Thanks

happy cruising

Same thing for all the September 2016 as well as those October 2016 cruises and then it opens back up on October 27th.

I am also concerned because I booked a B2B on the Infinity for this Sept and my Alaska portion of the cruise was cancelled. Other than $200 in OBC, which is ok compensation (just ok, not great), they didn't offer anything else for the inconvenience. But they did it way ahead of time so guess that is something. Just makes me think they might be doing the same thing....or maybe thinking about an extensive dry dock ...or maybe selling her, looking into other itineraries?????

Weird thing, the price posted for the available suites goes up a lot if you try a dummied up booking. That makes me even more suspicious.

Now....if they are thinking of bringing her back to SF ...I AM ALL IN!! It is such a shame that we got a beautiful new port and Celebrity has just pulled out of SF.

I'm sure they won't know onboard. Not worth asking.

Glad things are going well on Infinity as we board her next Friday!

Linda

The crew has been excellent. You will have a great time. Noro precautions are in place, but not really affecting our enjoyment at all. One of the best cruises we've taken.

Shirley

Are any of the other questions worth asking or even reading? :confused:

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

How could you possibly expect the crew on the ship to know about other sailings? That's not their job. That's handled shoreside. Those who have those concerns should take them up with Celebrity, not pester a current passenger who has very graciously shared her experiences with us.

Crew , and officers, Cd, sometimes know things about future schedules ...

worth a shot asking on board because those of us booked for Oct 17th 2016, and other Oct Infinity cruises are in the dark....the Celeb website shows all cabins booked except suites..strange and no answers forthcoming

Interestingly, these itins ABC Island cruises were also listed for booking of new Sea & Stay vacation....but now say booked

So if someone on board can ask, it'd be appreciated..We often inquire about menus, make res on bd for others..etc.....and do not feel pestered when asked....so not an outlandish thing to ask of others in our Cruise Critic Community

to those on board..have a great cruise and noro precautions work....

Edited by hcat

The crew has been excellent. You will have a great time. Noro precautions are in place, but not really affecting our enjoyment at all. One of the best cruises we've taken.

Shirley

Is Lenny still going to be the Michael's concierge when we board? We had him on Connie last fall. If so, I'll have to stop in and say hello. Sadly, not in the PH this cruise.

Linda

How could you possibly expect the crew on the ship to know about other sailings? That's not their job. That's handled shoreside. Those who have those concerns should take them up with Celebrity, not pester a current passenger who has very graciously shared her experiences with us.

Linda,

Well put. I second you comments!! Shirley deserves many kudos for kindness and her dedicated effort to inform us about the many details of her cruise. Here's to you Shirley!!!! Wonderful job!

See you on-board Friday Linda.

Bob

Edited by kennelgang

Is Lenny still going to be the Michael's concierge when we board? We had him on Connie last fall. If so, I'll have to stop in and say hello. Sadly, not in the PH this cruise.

Linda

Hello Linda

We are in a RS 5-15 and Lenny has sent us a Email and confirmed with me that he will be our Concierge for next weeks cruise. Have emailed back and forth a few times about pre cruise requests and he seems very nice. We where spoiled last year on Infinity with Kim Reed she just got off solstice last week and is home with family for a while. We still keep in contact on *book. Looking forward to meeting you next week.:)

Hello Linda

We are in a RS 5-15 and Lenny has sent us a Email and confirmed with me that he will be our Concierge for next weeks cruise. Have emailed back and forth a few times about pre cruise requests and he seems very nice. We where spoiled last year on Infinity with Kim Reed she just got off solstice last week and is home with family for a while. We still keep in contact on *book. Looking forward to meeting you next week.:)

Simply put, Lenny is a gem. He has set the standard very high for any other Michael's Club Concierges that we may meet on future cruises.

Shirley

Edited by Shirley C

Simply put, Lenny is a gem. He has set the standard very high for any other Michael's Club Concierges that we may meet on future cruises.

Shirley

Is it true that Sky Suite passengers are not allowed access to Michael's Club:(?

e

Yes it's true. Only Celebrity Suites and above. But you get the dining room. And your butler.

Yap, I knew that we have Luminea and our butler...guess us peons in a sky suites are such low lives to even be consider in the upper escalon allowed in Michael's. LOL.

Edited by kennelgang

Shirley

Thanks for all your posts. I am excited now about my trip and hope Lenny is on for a few more cruises.

A daft question as this is our first cruise since the benefits. I see people talking about responding to the concierges email with requests etc. we have always been sort it out when we get there people though I must confess boarding day can be a bit frazzled when we are doing that so my question is, without getting too personal - what do you ask the concierge to do in response to their welcome email to you?

And thanks again for your updates!

Shirley

Thanks for all your posts. I am excited now about my trip and hope Lenny is on for a few more cruises.

A daft question as this is our first cruise since the benefits. I see people talking about responding to the concierges email with requests etc. we have always been sort it out when we get there people though I must confess boarding day can be a bit frazzled when we are doing that so my question is, without getting too personal - what do you ask the concierge to do in response to their welcome email to you?

And thanks again for your updates!

Lenny will be on the Infinity until July. We are in the PH, so we had some specific requests regarding the liquor in the cabin, who our butler was going to be, etc. I also asked him when the formal nights were going to be. You can really ask him anything.

Shirley

Lenny will be on the Infinity until July. We are in the PH, so we had some specific requests regarding the liquor in the cabin, who our butler was going to be, etc. I also asked him when the formal nights were going to be. You can really ask him anything.

Shirley

Does Lenny assist those who reside in sky suites?

Shirley

Brilliant we are in RS so now I know what to ask for, I'm sure Wilfred was our butler several cruises back - has he been a butler a long time? If so that will be one query!

Thanks for making our trip easier!!!

I think the house band onboard is D'Revelations. If so, I hope you enjoy them. We really enjoyed hearing them perform (especially the lead singer - Sindy) on prior cruises. I believe their contract expires in June' 15, so I am not sure what the future holds for them.

Thank you for taking us along on your vacation.

Happy cruising!

Does Lenny assist those who reside in sky suites?

Lenny is the concierge in Michael's Club to which sky suites do not have access. If you want access to Michael's and all that comes with it, you need to pay more for a higher-level suite.

I don't know why you feel you are a peon in a sky suite. You get to eat in the suite restaurant and you have a butler. The amenities are based on how much you pay for your room.

Lenny is the concierge in Michael's Club to which sky suites do not have access. If you want access to Michael's and all that comes with it, you need to pay more for a higher-level suite.

I don't know why you feel you are a peon in a sky suite. You get to eat in the suite restaurant and you have a butler. The amenities are based on how much you pay for your room.

Hi Linda,

If you note that I added a "LOL" at the end of my post. It really meant I wasn't serious just a little envy is all.

Bob

Edited by kennelgang

Hi

We're on the Infinity 15 night Panama Canal cruise next March in an A1. If people are having to wait 2 hours for Luminae, I'm guessing many will be trying to eat elsewhere. Do you have any idea whether the introduction of Luminae has impacted the queues for Blu?

Thanks

What is the dinner reservation time that is causing this problem ?