New Blu Menu ?

cruise47

Have a read of this thread ( have to search it out, i think its on forum page 3 or so now). The OP has done a magnificent job of photographing every menu, both BLU and MDR for a 10 night cruise. He also has every bar menu as well as the specialties. One of the most helpful reviews I've ever read.

Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

I just started to copy the menus on Day 5.

At the end I'll go back and copy the earlier ones but , since they change the order of which menu is served which day, it won't matter for future cruises about the order.

Day 5 MDR & BLU Menus -

0ba0dd797cc79cfec394a230f931b9f1.jpgb73bd628f591bf9407d8a09676a47231.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 5

Edited by chamima

The menus look good.

It's interesting that the desserts are now on the main menu instead of on their own one that's presented after dinner.

Someone who is more detail oriented than I can check if the number of appetizers, soups, salads and entrees have been cut.

Only thing that made me sad was that someone on the cruise reported they couldn't get the vegetarian menu in Blu any longer.

I am a vegetarian and my husband a vegan so if we don't have a really good waiter/Maitre D' this will be a problem but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it and hope for the best.

Thanks very much for posting..some new choices. I see fewer salad entree choices but can akways order dbl veggies as usual...glad to see the quail moved to an appetizer

If staying in Aqua class, can multiple things be ordered from the menu like in the MDR (ie, 2 appetizers)?

Yes, we often ordered 3 dishes for the two of us because we couldn't decide

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

The menus look good.

It's interesting that the desserts are now on the main menu instead of on their own one that's presented after dinner.

Someone who is more detail oriented than I can check if the number of appetizers, soups, salads and entrees have been cut.

Only thing that made me sad was that someone on the cruise reported they couldn't get the vegetarian menu in Blu any longer.

I am a vegetarian and my husband a vegan so if we don't have a really good waiter/Maitre D' this will be a problem but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it and hope for the best.

I hope that this is not the case as my wife is a vegetarian and we'll be in AQ on the Equinox next month. Can anyone confirm the lack of vegetarian menus in Blu?

I hope that this is not the case as my wife is a vegetarian and we'll be in AQ on the Equinox next month. Can anyone confirm the lack of vegetarian menus in Blu?

Someone on that cruise with Mr. T posted that he was a vegetarian but couldn't get the menus.

It was near the end of the 22 pages so if you follow the link at the beginning of this thread you could try to find that post and ask the poster.

Loved your wonderful review! My daughter and I were on the same cruise and your beautiful pics and prose are just so nostalgic for me. Luckily, we have another Equinox cruise in October this year, but the waiting for it is so painful. :)

The only thing that really disappointed me this cruise was that Blu no longer had the vegetarian menu available. Luckily, our wonderful waiter Joe was able to bring us many items from the MDR to supplement the few things we liked on the Blu menu. We really do love Blu itself and had all our dinners there.

One thing I have to mention: we went to Kermit's in Key West and had the most delicious Key Lime pie I have ever had. Went back for a second slice. And they have a beautiful courtyard to eat it in with a bamboo waterfall cascading into a pool with beautiful fish swimming lazily around. Wonderful atmosphere!

Here.

Found it on page 22.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703&page=22

Why don't you respond and ask him.

I have never been to Blu before. Can you go to MDR AND Blu on the same night?

I like to get shrimp cocktail and steamed double vegetables every night. Is that possible at Blu?

Thanks.

Can get both in BLU all the time...no idea if you can go to mdr and blu in same night.....why???