NCL "Cruise Advisor" Offer

JAF1960

I received and offer to sit through a presentation and then receive a voucher for a cruise on NCL from a company called "Cruise Advisor", does anyone have any experience or input on this company? Supposedly it is a grand opening offer and we will need to sit through a 90 minute presentation to receive the voucher. I have made an appointment as the location is not too far from my house. Any information would be appreciated!!!

I do not know the company, but it does not have a good vibe to me. I would think you might be put through a presentation with lots of pressure to purchase. And at the end the certificate may not be worth much or have many restrictions. Like time share offers, I'd decline this offer, too. But if you go, let us know the outcome.

I received and offer to sit through a presentation and then receive a voucher for a cruise on NCL from a company called "Cruise Advisor", does anyone have any experience or input on this company? Supposedly it is a grand opening offer and we will need to sit through a 90 minute presentation to receive the voucher. I have made an appointment as the location is not too far from my house. Any information would be appreciated!!!

I just googled "Cruise Advisor" and nothing came up.............seemed strange to me.

It sounds like one of those "police stings" where they make a great offer of one kind or another and then arrest their "wanted" when they show up at the so-called party. Just kidding....but you don't have any outstanding warrants, do you JAF1960??? :D:D:D:D:D

• 4 months later...
It sounds like one of those "police stings" where they make a great offer of one kind or another and then arrest their "wanted" when they show up at the so-called party. Just kidding....but you don't have any outstanding warrants, do you JAF1960??? :D:D:D:D:D

JAF1960 -> Last Activity: January 17th, 2014 11:04 PM

homer_simpson_doh.gif

LOL!

You can be sure that "Cruise Advisor" is not their real name.

Sure, you might still get a cruise. And you may have to pay port taxes and NSF fees. And, you may have to book the cruise through their agency along with airfare and hotel. And, the cruise might be a 3/4 day cruise. And handling charges. And required insurance.

Who knows? Nobody here for sure.

But, if they can not at least tell you what it is all about, then move along. Nothing to see here!