NCL headed to BORA BORA!!

Was this posted somewhere today? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,

Stephen

Nope, nothing coming out today. Tomorrow doesn't look good for this one either. A few more coming out on the 15th of Feb..... keep looking.

We are very sad... hoping it was today too.:(

I have friends that have been on the Marina and really like her. The same people have been on the PG also. Different animal both great. I was hoping to find out today about this cruise. Oh well.....

Nothing today, not likely tomorrow, if not on the 15th.. then try again March 9th. As told to me by NCL.

Oh the games we play !!:( :confused:

Nothing today, not likely tomorrow, if not on the 15th.. then try again March 9th. As told to me by NCL.

Oh the games we play !!:( :confused:

Maybe they're waiting until everyone has their cruises booked already with someone else ... :p

Edited by All-ready2cruise

Maybe they're waiting until everyone has their cruises booked already with someone else ... :p

Holland America has a good one round trip San Diego 30 days in March of 2017 that is selling well. Royal and Celebrity have 18 day transpacifics that are selling well. Princess yearly has a 28 day round trip LA that sells well. NCL better do something soon!

Holland America has a good one round trip San Diego 30 days in March of 2017 that is selling well. Royal and Celebrity have 18 day transpacifics that are selling well. Princess yearly has a 28 day round trip LA that sells well. NCL better do something soon!

Thanks for that info and yes, I agree they need to get their act together. I feel like a repeater I've said that so often but seriously.... with so many competitors what are they waiting for? Time's awastin'... giddy up go NCL ... :p

Edited by All-ready2cruise

I didn't see the cruises that I thought they said would be available to Latitudes members on the 9th either...did I misunderstand that earlier press release....o do you have to call in?

Did just see this on another thread:

Sent to Travel Agents on Feb 8, 2016

QUOTE:

As you know, we recently launched ground-breaking summer, 2017 Europe itineraries. In the announcement we made reference to a February 9 on-sale date.

In the interest of giving you more time to block group space, we have taken the decision to tier the on-sale plan as follows:

On sale next Wednesday, February 10 -

Norwegian Escape

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Epic

On sale Monday, February 15 -

Norwegian Getaway

Norwegian Jade

Deployment Announcement Summary

Norwegian Getaway sails to the Baltic from Copenhagen

Norwegian Jade will for the first time offer a complete season of itineraries from Hamburg, Germany to western Europe, the fjords and North Cape, with embarkation available in both Amsterdam and the United Kingdom

Norwegian Epic will sail the western Mediterranean with embarkation in either Barcelona, Civitavecchia (Rome) or Marseille

Norwegian Spirit will offer alternating 10- and 11-night Grand Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice

Norwegian Star, after returning from Australia, will spend summer cruising from Venice to the Greek Isles as well as the Adriatic, Greece and Turkey

Norwegian Escape, NCL's newest ship, will spend summer, 2017 sailing alternating eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Miami

Click Here to view the press announcement

We hope you are as excited as we are about these ground-breaking itineraries. If you would like to learn more, please join a webinar hosted by our President and COO, Andy Stuart on

February 10 at 3:00pm EST. Click here to register now.

As always, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you during next week's webinar.

Best Regards,

Norwegian Trade Marketing and Engagement Team :

Edited by Clay Clayton

Wow, more awesome communication from our favorite people.

I wonder what went wrong this time. Maybe they're waiting for the

current perks to expire, then they can inflate the prices so they can pay

for the perks that may or may not come next. :eek:

Don't they know I have money in my pocket .

I didn't see the cruises that I thought they said would be available to Latitudes members on the 9th either...did I misunderstand that earlier press release....o do you have to call in?

Did just see this on another thread:

Sent to Travel Agents on Feb 8, 2016

QUOTE:

As you know, we recently launched ground-breaking summer, 2017 Europe itineraries. In the announcement we made reference to a February 9 on-sale date.

In the interest of giving you more time to block group space, we have taken the decision to tier the on-sale plan as follows:

On sale next Wednesday, February 10 -

Norwegian Escape

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Epic

On sale Monday, February 15 -

Norwegian Getaway

Norwegian Jade

Deployment Announcement Summary

Norwegian Getaway sails to the Baltic from Copenhagen

Norwegian Jade will for the first time offer a complete season of itineraries from Hamburg, Germany to western Europe, the fjords and North Cape, with embarkation available in both Amsterdam and the United Kingdom

Norwegian Epic will sail the western Mediterranean with embarkation in either Barcelona, Civitavecchia (Rome) or Marseille

Norwegian Spirit will offer alternating 10- and 11-night Grand Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice

Norwegian Star, after returning from Australia, will spend summer cruising from Venice to the Greek Isles as well as the Adriatic, Greece and Turkey

Norwegian Escape, NCL's newest ship, will spend summer, 2017 sailing alternating eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Miami

Click Here to view the press announcement

We hope you are as excited as we are about these ground-breaking itineraries. If you would like to learn more, please join a webinar hosted by our President and COO, Andy Stuart on

February 10 at 3:00pm EST. Click here to register now.

As always, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you during next week's webinar.

Best Regards,

Norwegian Trade Marketing and Engagement Team :

Thanks Clay, but there's no mention of the Sun to BoraBora there.... any news about that?

Stephen

Will be hoping it is Sun and included on the listings coming out on Feb 9th! :D

Thanks Clay, but there's no mention of the Sun to BoraBora there.... any news about that?

Stephen

Nothing new on the Bora Bora front nor do I expect anything anytime soon. I'm not holding my breathe on this one "the Sun was headed to Bora Bora in late 2018 from San Diego." And I'm not saying that OP is wrong about there being an NCL cruise to this area but personally, I doubt it, at least for now.

I've checked all the supposed/theoretical ports and haven't found any mention of the NCL Sun and since the schedules aren't up for 2018 yet I'm placing this cruise on the back burner for a while.

If you guys have any questions about itineraries you can email Steve sstitt@ncl.com or Katty kbyrd@ncl.com and they should be able to answer any questions.

Done!

"Your emails were recently posted on CruiseCritic as perhaps being able to offer some insight on future itineraries for Sun. There is a rumor that there may be a South Pacific trip in her future. I would like to schedule a 2017 cruise, but if there is a real possibility of this happening, I would prefer to hold off for this exciting cruise on my favorite ship.

Can you shed any light on where Sun is likely to be after the current schedule ends?

Thanks so much"

Will post any reply I receive.

Done!

"Your emails were recently posted on CruiseCritic as perhaps being able to offer some insight on future itineraries for Sun. There is a rumor that there may be a South Pacific trip in her future. I would like to schedule a 2017 cruise, but if there is a real possibility of this happening, I would prefer to hold off for this exciting cruise on my favorite ship.

Can you shed any light on where Sun is likely to be after the current schedule ends?

Thanks so much"

Will post any reply I receive.

Thank you so much for doing that. We now won't need bombard them with queries from all of us.

I hope you get a response :D

What part of post number 30 did you miss !:confused:

I was asking my friend Clay, with whom I've cruised previously, and who sometimes may have inside information which I didn't know whether or not you'd have, kind Desert_Dweller, whether he knew anything more.

That's all.

Stephen

I was asking my friend Clay, with whom I've cruised previously, and who sometimes may have inside information which I didn't know whether or not you'd have, kind Desert_Dweller, whether he knew anything more.

That's all.

Stephen

K. :D :o Sorry I jumped so quickly.

Just off the Getaway an hour ago. For two days I pestered the cruise consultant about this trip and she sent a few emails out for any word.

She ultimately told me that itineraries for 2018 are expected to be released between April and September of this year and apologized that she couldn't be more specific.

Tracy

Just off the Getaway an hour ago. For two days I pestered the cruise consultant about this trip and she sent a few emails out for any word.

She ultimately told me that itineraries for 2018 are expected to be released between April and September of this year and apologized that she couldn't be more specific.

Tracy

When we went in December the cruise consultant was pretty clueless as to what was coming out. I saw the NCL press release here on CC and told him about it and 4 days later I asked him if he had seen any info yet and he still hadn't gotten any info from NCL.