Any other recommendation in lieu of Alchemy Bar?

WaggesAZ

Hi all, sailing on Splendor and I keep seeing posts with great drink suggestions and Martini tasting in the Alchemy Bar. I am aware that the ship will not offer this bar, but is there another place on the Splendor that we could find these types of offerings?

Check out the El Mojito Wine Bar - They will be able to create almost anything that they Alchemy Bar can. I believe they also have a martini tasting as well. They may not have all the fresh stuff and the infused liquors but the base drinks they will know and will be able to create. Most of the bartenders switch ships and many have backgrounds in bar tending so you'll still be in good hands!

Check out the El Mojito Wine Bar - They will be able to create almost anything that they Alchemy Bar can. I believe they also have a martini tasting as well. They may not have all the fresh stuff and the infused liquors but the base drinks they will know and will be able to create. Most of the bartenders switch ships and many have backgrounds in bar tending so you'll still be in good hands!

Very encouraging-THANK YOU!! :D

I went to El Mojito a couple times, but on my sailing, it just wasn't the same. The bartending was as good as ever, but the interaction the Alchemy prompts was missing. I ended up preferring the Atrium bar. I'm booked for the Splendor again next summer and now that she's staying with Carnival, I'm hoping they switch El Mojito into an Alchemy somehow, lol.

We too are booked for Splendor out of Long Beach, sailing the end of May/first week in June. I would love it if they would do an update before we sailed, especially since she is not going to P&O anymore. However, I am realistic enough to know that it's highly unlikely! :p

I was totally disappointed in the Alchemy Bar. Even if there's one on my next cruise, I probably won't give it a chance after my huge disappointment on the Victory.

What was the problem? I read your review in your signature and it sounded like the drinks were really good. Did this happen on a more recent cruise?

We are looking forward to trying Alchemy bar on our February cruise, so I'd appreciate feedback on negative issues as well as positive.

I didn't realize that Splendor didn't have an Alchemy Bar. Miracle has one and she doesn't have some of the other 2.0 additions.

Alchemy also offers snacks along with the drinks (cheese/olives/crunchy mixture etc.) which I'll miss too!

We'll certainly enjoy our cruise without it but will miss my first night tradition!

We spent every single evening at the El Mojito bar on the Splendor. Absolutely fantastic bartenders. If Jocelyn is still there, you're in for a real treat. Had the Splendor gotten the 2.0 upgrades, El Mojito would have become Alchemy. You won't be disappointed!

I had Jocelyn last October on the Splendor at El Mojito! She was so nice, talkative and made me feel comfortable. She was a great bartender and I know she would try to help anyone as much as she could. She was so good, I made a positive comment about her in my e-mail survey after my trip.

Yes I agree, go to El Mojito wine bar for a great selection and martini tastings.