OM Caribbean email

Shutterlady

I just got an email regarding our January 2019 Caribbean Princess cruise.

When I booked this cruise it was advertised as an ***** cruise. I didn't really know what all the hoopla was about until reading about other cruises that had issues with the *****. This, however, was not the reason I booked my cruise. I just figured they would get all of the bugs out by January 2019, but I guess not. My email said that they had hoped things would be fixed by then so that they could launch it on the Caribbean Princess but I guess not. I'm supposed to look forward to it on a future cruise. Maybe they will have it all ironed out in the future. I guess a year from now is not enough time. LOL

I got the same email about *****, but my cruise is the Royal Princess repositioning to the west coast Feb 2019.

WOW! ***** is not doing well, I have some doubts it will actually make it. But then I do not want it anyway. I really don't understand the hoopla, sorry.

We received an email stating ***** not available for our October Caribbean Princess two week cruise-we requested from Princess a OBC-they told us $50pp if the ship does not have *****-right now they are holding giving us the OBC

We have not received the letter for our November 2018 cruise on the CB. Originally when it was booked they had it labeled as an ***** cruise and has had that designation up until recently. I just checked on our personalizer page for that sailing and the ***** is gone. I was hoping for the ***** experience but that will not impact our enjoyment of the 14 day cruise. It would appear as though Princess has finally faced reality on the implementation of ***** and has dialed back their promotion of it. As an IT professional I got a big laugh out of their promotion of ***** and have seen it before with other industry. Like I have seen before, Princess has now had the opportunity to fall on their sword and become more realistic about when it can be completed. It will happen but just takes time.

We received the letter for our May, 2019 Royal Princess cruise. So they are expecting it to take even longer than that! Wow! :o And, they "are not authorized to give any compensation whatsoever at this time". Oh brother. :rolleyes:

Is your deposit refundable or non-refundable?:confused:

there you go, Mario...your current situation is way different than the people who were past the final payment date, and even those who booked under promotions with non-refundable deposits who got 'the letter, or email' stating no ***** for your selected cabin

there you go, Mario...your current situation is way different than the people who were past the final payment date, and even those who booked under promotions with non-refundable deposits who got 'the letter, or email' stating no ***** for your selected cabin

Yes, exactly. It's not like I booked this cruise only because ***** was on it and I have the opportunity to cancel without penalty if I desired. ;)