Help with a Hotel in Seattle

summer slope

I need your help. We had reservations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown and just got an email that they will be closed May 4-7 and later for renovations. I need a hotel near this one, all your help will be appreciated. We have two tours scheduled, and paid for, that will pick us up at that or a nearby location. We cruise May 7th to Alaska on the Zaandam.

We stayed at The Moore, close to Pikes Market. I read about it here on CC. We would certainly go back there

Ditto - even during high season, this place was inexpensive. Great location, clean and we would gladly stay here again.

Thank you all for your help. We are staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center. The annoying part is we were using miles to pay for the other hotel and now it is costing us money. But, hey, we will be cruising. Again, thank you all.

We stayed at The Moore, close to Pikes Market. I read about it here on CC. We would certainly go back there

I tried to find this hotel on Trip Advisor and came up empty-handed. Is it listed on that website by another name, perhaps?

I tried to find this hotel on Trip Advisor and came up empty-handed...

Wouldn't be the first (or last) time TripAdvisor didn't have a listing for a very popular hotel. Perhaps a Bing or Google search would produce better (more complete) results.

We have also stayed at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel and the lesser-known Motif Seattle Hotel, both of which are comparably priced and very conveniently located in the downtown Pike Market area. I would recommend either one, especially if price is not the determining factor.

I need your help. We had reservations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown and just got an email that they will be closed May 4-7 and later for renovations. I need a hotel near this one, all your help will be appreciated. We have two tours scheduled, and paid for, that will pick us up at that or a nearby location. We cruise May 7th to Alaska on the Zaandam.

Take a look at Hotel 5, A Staypinneable Hotel. Trip Adviser has the best info...or, the Hotel web-site. We are booked there for our July 28 sailing on Eurodam. Seattle Hotels are outrageously expensive but Hotel 5 is a better deal. You'll end up paying around $250 per night after all the tax/charges. Have a wonderful cruise.