Bonnie: Please take a look at the 11/4 T/A R/C for Quest

LuAnn

Bonnie...I'm sure you have a lot on your plate...but many of the passengers on the 11/4 T/A on Quest have 1) not been notified about the changes to our ports of call and 2) are not seeing new shore excursions posted for the 2+ days in Bermuda instead of the prior ports. While I know that AZ sends notices to the TAs I'm not sure that 1) this has really happened and/or 2) it has "filtered" down to the passengers. TBH many of your passengers on this sailing (at least CC members) are not very "happy campers" and feel like the info they are seeing on line and/or the lack of any information is really impacting their impression of AZ. Please help when you can!!! LuAnn

Bonnie??? no response?

Not really surprised, are you LuAnn? After all after all the issues with the lack of notification to many TA's and customers Bonnie posted that everyone was notified?? Of course we know that wasn't true and continues to be the problem you described. Must be difficult for her to now post on this subject.

Just like the fact that azamara has learned absolutely nothing from the 2016 cancellations, the 2018 cancellations, the Londow Tower Bridge fiasco and now this lack of transparency on the 2018 TA replacement appears azamara doesn't care about currently and past booked customers and only cares about increasing profits in the future with new customers.

Yes, still upset as the lack of transparency and honesty continues.

Not really surprised, are you LuAnn? After all after all the issues with the lack of notification to many TA's and customers Bonnie posted that everyone was notified?? Of course we know that wasn't true and continues to be the problem you described. Must be difficult for her to now post on this subject.

Just like the fact that azamara has learned absolutely nothing from the 2016 cancellations, the 2018 cancellations, the Londow Tower Bridge fiasco and now this lack of transparency on the 2018 TA replacement appears azamara doesn't care about currently and past booked customers and only cares about increasing profits in the future with new customers.

Yes, still upset as the lack of transparency and honesty continues.

Dave...I did receive a call from Nicole from the LCV...I still think that AZ has a long way to go but I appreciate her response and her interest in listening. I will continue to try and work with AZ and CC'ers to try and get these issues resolved...but I do think that there is a very "long road to hoe" to get AZ and their customers on the same page! I do care a lot about CC and the interaction with AZ...I will continue to try and make it "right"

You are correct about Nicole Luann she is the only shining star found in Miami. Helped me successfully several times

Can't say anything nice about the rest of the Miami or Costa Rica staff up thru the presidents office.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think that is always the case that agents should be blamed particularly with only part of the story. I have recently had redeployment and change letters as a direct booker and whilst they are dated a particular day, the actual email path when you dig into the history details shows they may have been loaded to a mail server that day or a day or two after, they did not actually leave the senders account for some time after, usually due to a lack of available capacity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As of today the Azamara Guest Ticket Booklet for this cruise is still showing St Maarten and San Juan as ports of call. As I've pointed out elsewhere if you have not received notification of the schedule changes from your TA [we haven't] and are not members of CC then you would have no knowledge of the new itinerary until on board. The incorrect Guest Ticket Booklet can only be put down to sheer incompetence on the part of Azamara.

Your TA may have had notification, but not yet passed it on to you.

We booked our cruise directly with Azamara and still haven't been sent the correct itinerary that is now posted on the website. No TA involved, Azamara have been very poor with communicating to customers period.

Your TA may have had notification, but not yet passed it on to you.

I just got an official email from Azamara today regarding the coming season's Caribbean sailings. Your TA should have you informed in the next day or so; if not, you need to be asking them about it...

TBH...it seems that that the "notices" to those of you in the UK have been very lacking! Please look at the R/C for the Quest T/A for 11/4...I've been communicating with Niclole about our concerns and she is responding. Please hang in...I'm trying to get you all "in the loop"...but that really shouldn't be my JOB, right??? LuAnn

We booked our cruise directly with Azamara and still haven't been sent the correct itinerary that is now posted on the website. No TA involved, Azamara have been very poor with communicating to customers period.

We also booked directly with AZ and we got notice via email on September 28! [emoji41]