Anthem BOGO Specialty gone -- for good?

xcell

I guess if I snooze I lose.

Was looking at my upcoming March 8th cruise and last week they had the BOGO specialty available but now it's gone?

Do they sell out? Or has it been discontinued?

They do sell out. On my cruise, the 6:30 time slot sold out first, so I booked the 8:30. Onboard, I was assigned 9:30 for both days. I was able to change to earlier times, but my selection was very limited (for ex one night I could not get Chops at any other time, and the other night I could only book Wonderland at one other time. And I was at the podium as soon as we boarded around 11am).

Hi, Haven't cruised RCCL in ages and we have Anthem booked for September. How do I get the BOGO restaurant deal?

Thank you

Look in your Cruise Planner under dining. It will list the various dining packages that are available and the BOGO deal is one of them.

They do sell out. On my cruise, the 6:30 time slot sold out first, so I booked the 8:30. Onboard, I was assigned 9:30 for both days. I was able to change to earlier times, but my selection was very limited (for ex one night I could not get Chops at any other time, and the other night I could only book Wonderland at one other time. And I was at the podium as soon as we boarded around 11am).

Hello! Where do you go to change reservations if you would like to request a different restaurant or time? I’ve heard different reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess if I snooze I lose.

Was looking at my upcoming March 8th cruise and last week they had the BOGO specialty available but now it's gone?

Do they sell out? Or has it been discontinued?

Check when you board, as many times there may RCL may save some availability for on board booking only. I know this applies to entertainment.

They do sell out. They allow so many and once they are sold the offer is taken off the page. The BOGO is only available online they do not offer this deal onboard. Best to grab it when showing available as they do disappear off cruise planner.