Cost of extras on Epic

pls5286

Hi there,

I just got off the Epic on Saturday, and I'm already wanting to go on another cruise! LOL! To answer your question, I have listed some of the prices of activities that we did or saw while on the Epic!

Bowling - $7 per person per game

Cirque Epicurean - approx. $35 for regular seating which fills fast, my wife and I did the upgraded seating. I think its about $10 more.

Escape the Big Top (escape room) - Complimentary

Bingo - 3 tiered packages. $39 for 3 cards. $49 for 6 cards, and I can't remember the price for 9 cards (sorry)

Deal or No Deal - $25 per card. You can win prizes from the cards directly, and 2 cards are chosen at random to play DOND.

Slot Tournament - $20 per entry (You may rebuy if you don't qualify)

Blackjack Tournament - $20 per entry (May rebuy)

Ice Bar - $20 per person (includes 2 drinks)

Wifi - They have the time packages that are already listed on their website, but for wifi for the entire 7 days is about 200, but they also have a social media package which is about 100. My wife and I both got the social media package. Facebook, snapchat, facebook messenger all work with it.

NOTE: I would really recommend NOT playing Bingo, DOND, or any of the tournaments.

For the slot and blackjack tournament, they have qualifying rounds every day of the cruise, and they will continue to host rounds as long as people are buying in. Even if you win your round, there is a VERY high chance you will NOT move on. The top 6 ending totals from all qualifying rounds are the only ones who will play in the finals. Also, it is a very small prize of $500 to a single winner. I've seen smaller tournaments give away prizes of over $5000 distributed among the final table. If you want to play for the experience, I would recommend only playing once.

We only ate at the complimentary restaurants, but I know the Brazilian steakhouse is about $25, and the teppanyaki place is about $30. I do believe the other ones are a la carte pricing.

If you have any other questions about specific things, I will do my best to remember. :)

Edit: Also, my wife and I both got a massage and facial. It was called the Head to Toe special. It is not listed on their website. It was a special in the Freestyle Daily. Once it appeared, it was available for the rest of the cruise. It was $149 for 75 minutes. They will also add 18% for gratuity automatically.

Would you PLEASE explain the media package! I was just on the Epic and the only options I was given were the 75 min/125 min or upgrading my 125 min pk to unlimited for $85. I was never told about the media package which I would love to get for the transatlantic I would be taking! I do know about the iConcierge for texting others with the plan on the ship. Please provide details on how to get this media package. Thank you so much!

Would you PLEASE explain the media package! I was just on the Epic and the only options I was given were the 75 min/125 min or upgrading my 125 min pk to unlimited for $85. I was never told about the media package which I would love to get for the transatlantic I would be taking! I do know about the iConcierge for texting others with the plan on the ship. Please provide details on how to get this media package. Thank you so much!

I hope the person who posted this information responds. I am not the only one who has no information on this and my TA has no information either! Thanks so much!

Hi there,

I just got off the Epic on Saturday, and I'm already wanting to go on another cruise! LOL! To answer your question, I have listed some of the prices of activities that we did or saw while on the Epic!

Cirque Epicurean - approx. $35 for regular seating which fills fast, my wife and I did the upgraded seating. I think its about $10 more.

Bingo - 3 tiered packages. $39 for 3 cards. $49 for 6 cards, and I can't remember the price for 9 cards (sorry)

Deal or No Deal - $25 per card. You can win prizes from the cards directly, and 2 cards are chosen at random to play DOND.

Wifi - They have the time packages that are already listed on their website, but for wifi for the entire 7 days is about 200, but they also have a social media package which is about 100. My wife and I both got the social media package. Facebook, snapchat, facebook messenger all work with it.

NOTE: I would really recommend NOT playing Bingo, DOND, or any of the tournaments.

For the slot and blackjack tournament, they have qualifying rounds every day of the cruise, and they will continue to host rounds as long as people are buying in. Even if you win your round, there is a VERY high chance you will NOT move on. The top 6 ending totals from all qualifying rounds are the only ones who will play in the finals. Also, it is a very small prize of $500 to a single winner. I've seen smaller tournaments give away prizes of over $5000 distributed among the final table. If you want to play for the experience, I would recommend only playing once.

We only ate at the complimentary restaurants, but I know the Brazilian steakhouse is about $25, and the teppanyaki place is about $30. I do believe the other ones are a la carte pricing.

If you have any other questions about specific things, I will do my best to remember. :)

Edit: Also, my wife and I both got a massage and facial. It was called the Head to Toe special. It is not listed on their website. It was a special in the Freestyle Daily. Once it appeared, it was available for the rest of the cruise. It was $149 for 75 minutes. They will also add 18% for gratuity automatically.

Do you remember anything about the coffee bar or ice cream?

I hope the person who posted this information responds. I am not the only one who has no information on this and my TA has no information either! Thanks so much!

As far as I know, the media package was only piloted on the Escape and Getaway. All other ships sell minutes or unlimited for a general wifi package (except the Breakaway that sells data).

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

Additionally, the ice bar is BOGO if you have the drink package. My hubby actually won the slot tournament and we used the winnings for a cruise next deposit purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you remembered what time the Beatles shows are and the comedy club?

There were different times throughout the week. Epic The Beatles was at 10:30pm when in the Cavern Club. They did a 9:30pm show in the Epic Theater, and I believe there was an earlier show near the beginning of the cruise. Comedy was generally at 7pm, 9pm, and 11pm (adults only show), but not all three times on the same night.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

"Wifi - They have the time packages that are already listed on their website, but for wifi for the entire 7 days is about 200, but they also have a social media package which is about 100. My wife and I both got the social media package. Facebook, snapchat, facebook messenger all work with it."

Could you please tell us how to get this "social media package" on the Epic? THANK YOU!!!

"Wifi - They have the time packages that are already listed on their website, but for wifi for the entire 7 days is about 200, but they also have a social media package which is about 100. My wife and I both got the social media package. Facebook, snapchat, facebook messenger all work with it."

Could you please tell us how to get this "social media package" on the Epic? THANK YOU!!!

I just bought it by signing on my account and adding it to my cart. Someone on another thread posted about it. It must be New to the epic because I checked at booking ( about 6 weeks ago) and it was only available on select ships. You save 15% by pre purchasing. Our 3 day total was 37.50.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

I just bought it by signing on my account and adding it to my cart. Someone on another thread posted about it. It must be New to the epic because I checked at booking ( about 6 weeks ago) and it was only available on select ships. You save 15% by pre purchasing. Our 3 day total was 37.50.

Thanks I just read the other post also and went online and discovered it was available for my cruise. I wonder if you have to buy it for all the days or if you could buy it for individual days since my cruise is a TA for 15 days and that adds up!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks I just read the other post also and went online and discovered it was available for my cruise. I wonder if you have to buy it for all the days or if you could buy it for individual days since my cruise is a TA for 15 days and that adds up!

When I added it to my cart it ask for a date with a drop down box to select. I just selected the first day of course because it's only a 3 day. I'm not sure if I had selected day 2 if I would be charged for day 2&3 Or if it would have forced me to buy it for all 3. Hth.

When I added it to my cart it ask for a date with a drop down box to select. I just selected the first day of course because it's only a 3 day. I'm not sure if I had selected day 2 if I would be charged for day 2&3 Or if it would have forced me to buy it for all 3. Hth.

I just tried it by selecting the fourth date out of 15 and it gave me the full price regardless so I guess you do have to order it for the whole cruise. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

I do not drink alcohol and do not want any encouragement to guzzle down sugar water for seven days.  But I would like to have a soda once a day.  I see in pictures that there are soda vending machines with Pepsi products on the Epic.  Is that still the case?  If so, any idea how much a 20 oz. costs?