Did you like Nachi Cocum-Cozumel?

Gator0178

DW and I are doing Nachi Cocum on Cozumel in March and wanted some feedback from people who have been and your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!:D

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Nachi Cocum. I doubt we would ever consider going somewhere else while in Cozumel.

It is not crowded since they limit the number of people who can get in each day. The service is outstanding, the servers come by often for drinks. The food is a la carte and included in the price and is delicious. You can dine at your chair on the beach, or in the restaurant. (We had chips and guacamole on the beach, then moved to the dining area for lunch.) The beach is clean and there is a pool if you prefer. They do massages on the beach which are fairly priced.

We have pictures of Nachi Cocom posted on our web site at http://web.me.com/thecruiseguys. Check out the photos from our Enchantment of the Seas 2008 cruise and our Celebrity Century cruise.

Mike

I was just at Nachi on Saturday and had a great time. Cabs were $15 each way and about a 10-15 minute ride. The food and drinks were excellent. My server wasn't the best, but I think he had a lot of people to take care of on the day I was there. Probably the biggest negative we ran into were the people seated next to us who were chain smokers.

In reading the posts, I am assuming that this must be booked independently and is not one of the RCCL excursions (at least I don't remember it from their listing). It sounds devine and I hope I can get my DH interested in going. By looking at some of the photos are there enough umbrella thingies for everyone - I can only tolerate a small amount of sun.

In reading the posts, I am assuming that this must be booked independently and is not one of the RCCL excursions (at least I don't remember it from their listing). It sounds devine and I hope I can get my DH interested in going. By looking at some of the photos are there enough umbrella thingies for everyone - I can only tolerate a small amount of sun.

You have to make the reservations through IslandMarketing which entails submitting a request. If there's space on your date, you will be sent a link to make a deposit via credit card. The balance is then due in cash when you arrive.

Everyone gets a piece of shade I believe. I definitely spent the majority of my time there as I was not going to spend hours in the sun.

You have to make the reservations through IslandMarketing which entails submitting a request. If there's space on your date, you will be sent a link to make a deposit via credit card. The balance is then due in cash when you arrive.

Everyone gets a piece of shade I believe. I definitely spent the majority of my time there as I was not going to spend hours in the sun.

Thanks for the info!!

Do you have the link to this website?

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Nachi Cocum. I doubt we would ever consider going somewhere else while in Cozumel.

It is not crowded since they limit the number of people who can get in each day. The service is outstanding, the servers come by often for drinks. The food is a la carte and included in the price and is delicious. You can dine at your chair on the beach, or in the restaurant. (We had chips and guacamole on the beach, then moved to the dining area for lunch.) The beach is clean and there is a pool if you prefer. They do massages on the beach which are fairly priced.

We have pictures of Nachi Cocom posted on our web site at http://web.me.com/thecruiseguys. Check out the photos from our Enchantment of the Seas 2008 cruise and our Celebrity Century cruise.

Mike

Just returned last week and totally agree with all points above - go for it.

It is $49/pp includes all you can drink, 3 course meal and they limit the resort to a MAX of 100 people. You have full access to beach, chairs, pool,etc and you have the opportunity to also sign up for excursions (at an additional cost) like snorkel, scuba, massage, etc. You also have to take a taxi from the cruise pier. I understand it is $15 each way for up to 4 people.

We will be in Cozumel first week in June. My plans were to find a beautiful snorkeling beach in Cozumel, since the snorkeling is supposed to be fantastic. But this place sounds devine! I would love to go here, but I really want to snorkel. Does this place have any snorkeling? If so, do they supply to mask/snorkel/fins? Thanks!

They have a snorkeling excursion that leaves from the beach at Nachi. It costs extra and you can book beforehand through the Island Marketing web site or, a salesman will come around when you arrive at the beach offering the snorkeling excursion along with other options. I believe that I read that it costs a little more if you wait until you are there to book the excursions.

Archived