Did you like Nachi Cocum-Cozumel?

Gator0178

We were there earlier this month and highly recommend it... very relaxed atmosphere, plenty of room for everyone, food was MUCH better than we expected (and as mentioned before, it was a la carte... no buffets that have been sitting out for flies all day), staff was very friendly, etc.

We have been to Mr Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, Paradise Beach, Chankanaab and Nachi Cocum was the best for a relaxing beach day. The ice skaters from the Mariner of the Seas were there with us and said they frequent as it is so nice. Mr Sanchos was ok in our opinion but doesnt come close to Nachi Cocum. So much more beach and so many less people along with a pool as well. Our kids, in laws and us all loved it! We will be returning in a little over two weeks :)

• 2 weeks later...

We went there in Dec. 07. We just loved it there. Very relaxing and peaceful, clean and great food.

We have also visited Paradise Beach in the past and I also enjoyed it there the big difference is PB is much more crowded.

How do you pronounce Nachi Cocum? If we decide to go there I want to be able to communicate to the taxi driver where we want to go.

NACHI (LIKE NACHO BUT NACHEE) AND COCUM (LIKE COKE EM) :D We were there last August, we also highly recommend it!!! We lucked out and had great weather and there were probably only about 20 people there all day...My husband got a 1 hour massage from Maria for $60 (I think) and we rented a couple of jet skis for an hour. It was an awesome relaxing day. Guacamole was the best, but all the food and drinks were good...

NACHI (LIKE NACHO BUT NACHEE) AND COCUM (LIKE COKE EM) :D We were there last August, we also highly recommend it!!! We lucked out and had great weather and there were probably only about 20 people there all day...My husband got a 1 hour massage from Maria for $60 (I think) and we rented a couple of jet skis for an hour. It was an awesome relaxing day. Guacamole was the best, but all the food and drinks were good...

Thanks for info. It is pronounced like I thought it would be, but just wanted to make sure. Also, thanks for the beautiful pics. Makes me want to be there today.

Admittedly I am not a huge fan of Mexico - but in November when we were in Cozumel, we booked Nachi for the day and had a wonderful time! The service was excellent, and the area is gorgeous :D Have fun!!!!

Thanks for info. It is pronounced like I thought it would be, but just wanted to make sure. Also, thanks for the beautiful pics. Makes me want to be there today.

Me too :( Been suffering PCD since January 24 with no other cruises planned...Waiting for 2010 summer itineraries to come out!!!

It is also on the taxi board so it is a set price each way. I always verified with the taxi driver before getting in, however.

I was there in Feb and willl be back in April. The beach is peacefull and quiet. I took a nice walk on the beach. Several of us from the ship had lunch together. I will be adding a massage in this time. my waiter was Joseph and he was wonderful.

While i walking i walked to Mr sancho's just to big and crowded. at 9 am there were more peopel here than we had all day.

It was supposed to be a secret!!!!!!!!!! Now you've done it!!!!!!!!! Exposed Nachi to the general board...it'll be downhill now!!:o

Well, guess there's no harm in being truthful now.

Best playa in Coz for absolutely sure! GO you won't regret it. But I hope they keep to their 100 person limit. We love being the only people in the pool.

Hey Becci Boo!!

I can't wait 2 more weeks until we cruise!! I promise to let everyone know how it was.

I know you have to pay the balance of the excursion to Nachi Cocum in cash, but do you have to pay cash for the other things, like jet ski, massage, snorkel, etc..

You guys are all great. Thanks for all of the input so far.:D

Thats very obscene!! I should report to CC monitors for unruly fun smiling having fun relaxing its disgusting I say!!!! 2 more weeks for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I must be hypocrytical. I will take some pix for our group and clean this site up I say when I get back!! :-)

Thats very obscene!! I should report to CC monitors for unruly fun smiling having fun relaxing its disgusting I say!!!! 2 more weeks for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I must be hypocrytical. I will take some pix for our group and clean this site up I say when I get back!! :-)

Us too!! Are you going on the Grandeur too??!!

I have to say the same thing... Don't let the word get out! HAHA... It's going to be just as packed as every other beach...

Luckily they have a max of 100 guests per day to keep the numbers down. :)

Here's a pic of the BBQd ribs....mmmmm good. But I always order the cerviche mixto. It's to die for. In fact all their food is very good, and you get two dishes so you could space them out, snack and then lunch or whatever and of course all of Jose's nifty margaritas:p

izu8oi.jpg

Sorry the pic is so big, can't figure out how to reduce it. I use Tinypic dot com and its as small as they make it.

Archived