Did you like Nachi Cocum-Cozumel?

Gator0178

We leave this Thursday, heading to Cozumel and Nachi Cocum......you guys make it sound great, Gator, nice to see we have the same idea. We opted for the 1 hour beach massage, 1st for both of us.......ready for a rub...............Let cha know how it goes!

I have booked htere tqice.. once a month out-got lucky and the other severeal months out. everything is paid in cash including tips. I had about 100 fro hte day to include everything plus the taxi.

What time do the gates open at Nachi Cocum? Our ship comes in very early since daylight savings time so not sure if times have changed or not. I have read people getting in as early as 9. Can you hang out at the beach even before the restaurant opens?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

We were there in March, beautiful everything!!!!!Try the Mexican soup and the grilled shrimp, both to die for. Wish we were there now. The massage was great too, the first for both of us. Tequila was pretty good too. Just a small crowd while we were there, approx. 20/25.

Anyone back from Nachi Cocum? How was it? How was the snorkeling? Is it worth it?

Thanks!:D

I was there on my Bday March 23 and it was GREAT! Food was good. weather was good. drinks were good. The snorkeling off the beach isn;t that great but I did seea sting ray and some angel fish.

Here are some pics:

Grandeur+Cruise+Mar+2009+091.jpg

I'm trying to book my reservation for this excursion. The form asks for billing address and it appears to be for the credit card. Do any of you remember if this is the credit card address or my address? Thanks:):)

I'm trying to book my reservation for this excursion. The form asks for billing address and it appears to be for the credit card. Do any of you remember if this is the credit card address or my address? Thanks:):)

Got my answer. Hope we have as good a time as y'all have all had!!

DW and I are doing Nachi Cocum on Cozumel in March and wanted some feedback from people who have been and your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!:D

Gator...we were there this past Oct. While we felt it isnt the newest or nicest place we have ever been, we felt we got our moneys worth. The staff were very nice and catered to whatever we asked for. The beach area is very small..as in.. not very far from the boarder of the physical facility and the actual water line and the hot tub was anything but hot. Other than that, the food and drinks were very good and the bathrooms were extremely clean.

Trey: great pics of you guys, this must've been your sans kids trip! Did you have fun, looks like it!!!:p Your weather looks perfect. It was cloudy and rained the last time we were there in Jan. And the hot tub was perfect on that day. Not hot, just warmer than the pool/sea water.

We wouldn't think of going anywhere else in Coz now. Too good. Booked again for next February. Why don't ya'll come on down then??:D We'll be on Voyager, you could fly to Houston:cool: I hope the sun shines our next time. The rest of you on here or lurkers...ya know...I don't think you'll like it...better not go there...;):rolleyes:;)

Trey: great pics of you guys, this must've been your sans kids trip! Did you have fun, looks like it!!! Your weather looks perfect. It was cloudy and rained the last time we were there in Jan. And the hot tub was perfect on that day. Not hot, just warmer than the pool/sea water.

We wouldn't think of going anywhere else in Coz now. Too good. Booked again for next February. Why don't ya'll come on down then?? We'll be on Voyager, you could fly to Houston:cool: I hope the sun shines our next time. The rest of you on here or lurkers...ya know...I don't think you'll like it...better not go there...

We have 2 cruises booked. Both on the NaviGATOR. Jan 2 goes to Jamaica and Labadee, the June 20 western Med out of Rome.

There are WAY too many cruise options from FL to fly to TX for a caribbean cruise. YOU can come here anytime! :D:cool:

We were there in March and it was OK. I wouldn't go there again. The service was awful and they were so busy, it took my husband 2 hours to get his food. He asked for the seafood medley and it was a thin soup! There were lots of kids in the hot tub with snorkels and masks fighting and jumping in. Despite a sign that said no children in the hot tub, nobody stopped them! The drinks were good and the beach is beautiful. Snorkeling from the beach is disappointing a few small fish over rocks but nothing spectacular. If you like to drink, the $40 a day is good value but if you don't it's not.

Archived