how far in advance can i purchase the spa pass

Hello everyone;

I will be going on the Breakaway this coming October 2. I have been checking to see when the pass would be available and it had been telling me it would be available today 6/4/2018. This morning i went in and it says not available to book, did it sell out already? or was it too early to book? just wondering, i always thought it was 90 days out, but now confused..

thank you,

thank you, i just did that and the representative told me she was not able to do it at this time and to check back tomorrow..so something is going on..:D probably a glitch in the system.

I have been trying to book another cruise and haven't had any luck today, so sounds like there is a glitch. Thanks for the post!

You could always book a spa balcony and not have to worry about it ... just saying

nope, the difference in price for a spa balcony is ridiculous, is almost a difference of 1500 dollars when i can just pay $289 dollars per person for the spa..:cool:

Hello everyone;

I will be going on the Breakaway this coming October 2. I have been checking to see when the pass would be available and it had been telling me it would be available today 6/4/2018. This morning i went in and it says not available to book, did it sell out already? or was it too early to book? just wondering, i always thought it was 90 days out, but now confused..

thank you,

It hasn't sold out and probably won't. They have always been available after boarding. They tend to sell a lot of them.

I will be going on the Breakaway this coming October 2. I have been checking to see when the pass would be available and it had been telling me it would be available today 6/4/2018. This morning i went in and it says not available to book, did it sell out already? or was it too early to book? just wondering, i always thought it was 90 days out, but now confused.

Hi Spanishguy!

We are on the same cruise and have only been able to book the 2 Main Stage shows and Dinner for the first 2 days. EVERYTHING else shows as "unavailable".

This, after My NCL encouraged me to book everything yesterday morning when I logged in.

I suspect the fact that some folks had a Final Payment Date of 120 days out....while others have a Final Payment Date of 90 days out is screwing with the IT programming of the website.

Folks in the Haven on our cruise were supposed to be able to book everything 130 days out and STILL cannot.....so we will have to wait. :loudcry:

Hi Spanishguy!

We are on the same cruise and have only been able to book the 2 Main Stage shows and Dinner for the first 2 days. EVERYTHING else shows as "unavailable".

This, after My NCL encouraged me to book everything yesterday morning when I logged in.

I suspect the fact that some folks had a Final Payment Date of 120 days out....while others have a Final Payment Date of 90 days out is screwing with the IT programming of the website.

Folks in the Haven on our cruise were supposed to be able to book everything 130 days out and STILL cannot.....so we will have to wait. :loudcry:

Lol yes, is driving me crazy but we have to go with the flow. This is our first time on this ship and we really have to know the ship. :-). so we can book the entertainment and restaurants..Hope you are on the roll call and meet you in the meet and great..

Lol yes, is driving me crazy but we have to go with the flow. This is our first time on this ship and we really have to know the ship. :-). so we can book the entertainment and restaurants..Hope you are on the roll call and meet you in the meet and great..

Yes! We’re on the Roll Call and anxiously counting down the days!

I spoke with an NCL rep last night to delete all the dinners I tried to book this week so I could start over when all the dates and times are available.

She could not access anything past the first day either, and said that probably means everyone must still have to wait til 90 days out to book.

I’ll keep checking!

See you in 117 Days!! [emoji2]

Does anyone know if it's definately an IT issue, or does it depend on when final payment is made?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well...that’s what the NCL rep told me, so thats all I have to go by!

We’ll probably never know! HAHA!

Any progess completing your bookings?[emoji848]

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Any progess completing your bookings?[emoji848]

Yes!

Finally, late afternoon on Friday we were able to book dining and entertainment!

Though there are still some odd quirks on that NCL site, I called and had them send me an invoice and itinerary that reflected the correct selections and purchases......which were not necessarily always what the website showed. [emoji15]

Yes!

Finally, late afternoon on Friday we were able to book dining and entertainment!

Though there are still some odd quirks on that NCL site, I called and had them send me an invoice and itinerary that reflected the correct selections and purchases......which were not necessarily always what the website showed. [emoji15]

Thanks![emoji106] I'll see how I make out on the 23d though final payment is not until next month.[emoji848]🤞[emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks![emoji106] I'll see how I make out on the 23d though final payment is not until next month.[emoji848]🤞[emoji6]

Dinner and show reservations were available today, at the 120 day mark, though not the spa passes!?[emoji848]

• 2 weeks later...
They told us 90 Days out for our cruise...so I’ll let you know how we make out in 10 Days or so....

Well.....just reporting back that we’re inside 90 days (by a couple!) and the Spa Passes are still not available to book online...OR by calling in.

There’s no rhyme or reason that I can find!?!? [emoji849]

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone;

thank you,

I'm on Breakaway over Thanksgiving and Spa passes are already available for purchase.

CM

• 2 weeks later...