Eagles/Vikings game

Madden05

Does anyone know what venue the NFC game will be in on the Jewel of the seas? It looks like it will be on during dinner.

Skol Vikes!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

What the Cruise Directors show, he/she may mention it. May the ghost of Bud Grant shine down on them! < Just checked, he is 90 and still alive. Well, I'll be wearing my Carl Eller Jersey and holding my Fran Tarkenton autographed ball.

What the Cruise Directors show, he/she may mention it. May the ghost of Bud Grant shine down on them! < Just checked, he is 90 and still alive. Well, I'll be wearing my Carl Eller Jersey and holding my Fran Tarkenton autographed ball.

And Bud is still active in the Vikings organization and has an office in the building with the rest of the front office. He's technically a "consultant". :)

And Bud is still active in the Vikings organization and has an office in the building with the rest of the front office. He's technically a "consultant". :)

Thanks for that information, I follow Fran Tarkenton on Facebook and twitter, surprised I didn't know that.

Can anyone confirm that the NFC Championship game will play on Royal Caribbean boats this weekend? I'll be on the Freedom of the Seas. We are from the Philly area and don't want to miss the game. I'm not an Eagles fan (I'll be cheering for the Vikings), but my family are big fans.

Can anyone confirm that the NFC Championship game will play on Royal Caribbean boats this weekend? I'll be on the Freedom of the Seas. We are from the Philly area and don't want to miss the game. I'm not an Eagles fan (I'll be cheering for the Vikings), but my family are big fans.

They have shown these games in the past.

Thanks! I’ll have to share this info with my DH.... we were thinking about getting tickets to go, but instead are doing a trip to Alaska (which is waaaay cheaper, even with airfare :)). The worst seats in the house are $4000 each, and that doesn’t include parking, food, and hotel (we would have wanted to stay downtown, even though we live within 20 miles).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Good choice on the Alaska trip, no brainer! Minnesota players can book with you. You all will have the time. :D

Go EAGLES!

Thanks! I’ll have to share this info with my DH.... we were thinking about getting tickets to go, but instead are doing a trip to Alaska (which is waaaay cheaper, even with airfare :)). The worst seats in the house are $4000 each, and that doesn’t include parking, food, and hotel (we would have wanted to stay downtown, even though we live within 20 miles).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Good choice on the Alaska trip, no brainer! Minnesota players can book with you. You all will have the time. :D

Go EAGLES!

Ouch. Lol! Skol Vikes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Freedom as well and will be cheering for the Vikings. The Super Bowl is in our back yard and people will be suicidal if the Vikings don’t make it. I don’t think it would ruin our cruise though. Look for us and we’ll bet a cocktail in the outcome. [emoji485]

We are on Freedom as well and will be cheering for the Vikings. The Super Bowl is in our back yard and people will be suicidal if the Vikings don’t make it. I don’t think it would ruin our cruise though. Look for us and we’ll bet a cocktail in the outcome. [emoji485]

I hope you get to see the game.....great final play last week! SKOL!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The NFL has already commented on this. If they Vikings make it to the Superb Owl they will get to use their own locker room. They will also practice at their team facility (if they don't make it the AFC team will use their practice facilities, the other team would practice at the Univ of Minnesota facilities). The Vikings would also be on their normal side of the field.

The Vikings do not yet know if they will be able to use their fire breathing dragon ship or the Gjallarhorn.

I see my phone isn't the only phone that autocorrects super bowl to superb owl.

I was texting my wife recently when my phone autocorrected "I''m taking my time" to "I'm taking my life"

we are on freedom as well and will be cheering for the vikings. The super bowl is in our back yard and people will be suicidal if the vikings don’t make it. I don’t think it would ruin our cruise though. Look for us and we’ll bet a cocktail in the outcome. [emoji485]

sent from my iphone using forums

🙏🏻 Eagles!

You know how last week Keenum held his hands over both ear holes of his helmet to hear the plays. Well this week he is going to have so much trouble trying the hear the plays come in to his helmet.

The Linc is going to be so much louder then whereever he has played before. If they don't have hand signals in place to get the plays in the Vikes are in for a huge problem.

I predict Keenum is going to look like the back-up quarterback that he really is and the Eagles will prevail.

Eagles Defense line will also control the Vikes Offensive Line, weak link for the Vikes will be the newly installed right tackle that is playing out of position. He is not a NFL right tackle. They better give him help or Keenum going to be on his back alot or releasing the ball early for interceptions.

Jimbo:)

You know how last week Keenum held his hands over both ear holes of his helmet to hear the plays. Well this week he is going to have so much trouble trying the hear the plays come in to his helmet.

The Linc is going to be so much louder then whereever he has played before. If they don't have hand signals in place to get the plays in the Vikes are in for a huge problem.

I predict Keenum is going to look like the back-up quarterback that he really is and the Eagles will prevail.

Eagles Defense line will also control the Vikes Offensive Line, weak link for the Vikes will be the newly installed right tackle that is playing out of position. He is not a NFL right tackle. They better give him help or Keenum going to be on his back alot or releasing the ball early for interceptions.

Jimbo:)

A man of Wisdom! 🦅