** If you are listed on the HAL Future Cruise Listing July 1st or after, please help

kazu

With the sale of the Prinsendam and all of her cruises after July 1st, 2019 cancelled, this is impacting not only her itineraries but other cruises.

On the Future Cruise Listing (where the Bon Voyage threads are derived from), I will be deleting all Prinsendam cruises. My condolences to all of you who have had their plans disrupted.

For those who were booked on the Prinsendam, if you have booked an alternate cruise I need you to post on the regular "Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing" and let me know.

The sale also seems to be affecting the Veendam, Volendam, Rotterdam and Zuiderdam in some cases.

Please check the future cruise listing and if your itinerary or plans have changed, let me know.

If I can't find the sailing described at the time, it is not only time consuming but may result in you not receiving a Bon Voyage if the dates have changed.

We don't want anyone to miss a Bon Voyage ever so please check and let me know on the regular thread.

Thank you for your help and understanding :D.

Thank you for all your work with the Bon Voyages Jacqui! I really appreciate getting one before my cruises and it's a ton of work for you. Especially right now....

Thanks kindly, Stephanie :D

I am just hoping that everyone who is affected sees this thread (yn)

Hoping that everyone who has cruises booked July 1st, 2019 or after take a look and if they are affected post and let me know so I can get them added/corrected in the Future Cruise Listing (yn)

Wow, what a job you now have !...Thanks for your efforts....I "signed in " on the list noting Rotterdam picked up the orig P'dam trip ...we will stick with that as of now ....thanks again for all u do

And here I thought you might join us in April next year on the real river cruise ;). Just kidding.

thanks so much - I saw your post and appreciate it. :D

What a lot of work, Jacqui! Thank you for taking it on. We will be cancelling our Prinsendam (now Rotterdam) cruise for August of 2019. I will let you know what we replace it with!

thanks Anne.

I feel badly for all of you that this has happened to. And, having seen the difference in the itineraries, I don't blame you a bit ;)

Hi Jackie

Please delete us. The June 25th Zuiderdam Cruise to the Baltic and Northern Isles has been cancelled. We are waiting to rebook - apparently the three cruises that they have offered to us are not taking bookings yet.

Thanks for all you do on this forum.

Hi Jackie

Please delete us. The June 25th Zuiderdam Cruise to the Baltic and Northern Isles has been cancelled. We are waiting to rebook - apparently the three cruises that they have offered to us are not taking bookings yet.

Thanks for all you do on this forum.

thanks, I'll copy this over to the regular thread.

Appreciate you letting me know and hope that you find something that you like to replace it.

How can I know if my Zuiderdam cruise has been changed?

Jacquie, you do a great job with this. Thank you for all your hard work.

I know some emails are going out, but they seem to be slow. I'd wait a week and double check with your TA, PCC/ HAL. Not all cruises are affected but some are.

We went from 24 day Rotterdam to Boston on Rotterdam to 24 day Copenhagen to Boston with slight adjustment to itinerary - July 6,2019.

Thanks. I'll copy and paste this to the regular thread to check and/amend the listing.

Hi Jacqui,

The September 3, 2019 Rotterdam sailing Canada, NE and Iceland Discovery has been cancelled. You have it listed for the shrimps, but they might have missed it. I was going to book that cruise, so was very interested in it.

Hi Jacqui,

The September 3, 2019 Rotterdam sailing Canada, NE and Iceland Discovery has been cancelled. You have it listed for the shrimps, but they might have missed it. I was going to book that cruise, so was very interested in it.

Thanks kindly Debbie for the help. :)

I appreciate it very much :D