I'm always nervous to

Cruisin 4 Ever

contact Carnival for a price reduction when I have early saver. I'm worried that my room will get changed or some other mix up. For instance I have $500 future cruise credit that came off the price of my cruise. I'm worried that my room could change or something could happen with that $500 in an effort to get a $78 price reduction. Does anyone else worry about this or has this ever happened?

Not sure what your are really worried about. Lots of other things in the world to be worried about.

Never had that happen. But if it did, you can instantly see update to your account, either verify while on phone with rep or check immediately after hanging up.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

contact Carnival for a price reduction when I have early saver. I'm worried that my room will get changed or some other mix up. For instance I have $500 future cruise credit that came off the price of my cruise. I'm worried that my room could change or something could happen with that $500 in an effort to get a $78 price reduction. Does anyone else worry about this or has this ever happened?

You can always just call them instead of using the online form. That way you can confirm that everything stays the same. I have done 5 or 6 online price protections in the last year, but I did have to call for one. Also, make sure if you booked under reduced deposits that you don't have to pay more deposit money. Online they don't tell you that, it is just at the bottom of the cabin confirmation that they send afterwards.

I am the same way!

Whenever I have to call for a change of any kind on any cruise line, I just worry the rep will make a mistake and change my cabin or something like that. If I don't feel comfortable with someone I'm on the phone with, I'll just tell them never mind and call back to get someone else.

I am literally on the phone right now and was/am worried about the same thing!

I already have $58 and will be getting another $17 right now and I worry they'll somehow screw it up and I'll lose my original $58.

Well I shouldn't have been nervous! I actually got far more OBC than I was expecting when I did my mock booking. So glad I called and that they update your docs right away.

Never had that happen. The worst thing I've had happen on a rate drop ... and I ALWAYS pick the cabin we sail in at initial booking ... was going from a supersaver rate to having to pay the balance of the deposit. No big deal ... prepared for that when we call if it's not a super saver rate.