Norwegian Bliss Complimentary Restaurant, "The Local" - QUESTION if you've Researched

Has anyone found a link or other information on the restaurant? I know it's complimentary and replaces O'Sheehan's; but I haven't been able to see if they serve the nice made to order breakfast that O'Sheean's does. Has anyone come across a menu for this restaurant or any other information...such as, is it open on embarkation day just like O'Sheehan's?

We have a cruised planned for January next year and I'm so excited; but can't yet find information.

I think they are going to have a different menu than O'Sheehans. I recall some time ago that there was speculation that the items served at a promotion event about the Bliss included some things that might hint at the Local's menu. It seems to me there was some sort of grilled cheese (which is comfort food to me:D)

The website says this:

The Local offers classic Pub fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day. With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner specials like Prime Rib, The Local has all your favorite comfort foods.

The Local offers classic Pub fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day. With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner specials like Prime Rib, The Local has all your favorite comfort foods.

Sounds pretty much like O'Sheehan to me... ;p

Ok. GREAT! I'm excited for some reason! We loved O'Sheehans! It's so convenient and small...easy to manage and the food was good. We ate breakfast there every morning and had our same seat by the window and didn't even have to order!!!

It will be the 24/7 restaurant on the ship. And will serve breakfast. We’ll see the full menus when the ship sails.

Has anyone found a link or other information on the restaurant? I know it's complimentary and replaces O'Sheehan's; but I haven't been able to see if they serve the nice made to order breakfast that O'Sheean's does. Has anyone come across a menu for this restaurant or any other information...such as, is it open on embarkation day just like O'Sheehan's?

We have a cruised planned for January next year and I'm so excited; but can't yet find information.

I am interested to hear that you have had a "made to order breakfast" from O'Sheehans. I have always felt that the breakfast in O'Sheehans was basically served from the buffet. Honestly I felt like they took our order, ran down to the buffet and then brought back the food.