Wow!! Just booked a great upgrade!!

SE NC

Dw and I, sister and BIL are booked on a 5 nighter on the Fascination for a Feb 4 cruise. On this cruise, DW and I reach Platium....yes! This is my DS and BIL's first cruise. They decided to just book an inside cabin. I've been watching the prices and you won't believe it. I was able to have them upgraded to an Ocean View for $17.34 ! Yes...that's right, $17.34 TOTAL!:D We had booked an OV for outsleves so we received a very nice onboard credit!:D

This is wierd but my PVP says it happens but very rarely...the price of the OV on Carnival's web site is $20 LESS then an inside room!:rolleyes:

Dw and I, sister and BIL are booked on a 5 nighter on the Fascination for a Feb 4 cruise. On this cruise, DW and I reach Platium....yes! This is my DS and BIL's first cruise. They decided to just book an inside cabin. I've been watching the prices and you won't believe it. I was able to have them upgraded to an Ocean View for $17.34 ! Yes...that's right, $17.34 TOTAL!:D We had booked an OV for outsleves so we received a very nice onboard credit!:D

This is wierd but my PVP says it happens but very rarely...the price of the OV on Carnival's web site is $20 LESS then an inside room!:rolleyes:

Good deal! Enjoy the cruise!

Good deal! Enjoy the cruise!

During the sale the other day the price for a balcony(obstructed) was less than the OV by about $20pp. DW had sent me the page. It was the only one of all of them like that and it was over Halloween. The cabin was the one we had before, the 'bowling alley balcony', so we booked it. :D

I think we got a great deal yesterday on the Triumph..Moved from Main OV to Upper Balcony for $100 total...

I thought it was a good deal. I expect bal to continue downward so may end up with same cost as OV..:)

A great deal! If you have never had a balcony......you will be hooked on them! :D:D:D

Archived