Staggered boarding

tkotis

Is there a link to show what ships have staggered boarding times? We are on the Sunshine this January

It's actually staggered check in, and it's not about the ship, but the port.

Staggered Check-In has been rolled out to all vessels sailing from Baltimore, Barcelona, Charleston, Galveston, Honolulu, Miami*, New Orleans and Norfolk.

* The Carnival Vista will begin sailing from Miami on 11/27/16. Staggered Check-In will not be available to access until approximately three months prior to the first cruise.

Sounds like this new program sucks... So I'm on vacation, so I have to make sure I wake up early, eat something, hope the transportation I chose is on time, look at my watch constantly... Sounds like a normal WORK DAY if you ask me.. So if I'm late, I have to stand around at port, and Galveston port is not pedestrian friendly...

Sounds like this new program sucks... So I'm on vacation, so I have to make sure I wake up early, eat something, hope the transportation I chose is on time, look at my watch constantly... Sounds like a normal WORK DAY if you ask me.. So if I'm late, I have to stand around at port, and Galveston port is not pedestrian friendly...

If you're late you go right in. You just can't go in early.

What are you talking about? Staggered checkin means you can't checkin PRIOR to your checkin time, you can show up anytime you want later than what is on your documents

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by First and Ten

We will see how it goes.... I'm platinum guest, maybe it will be ok.:confused:

Sounds like it sucks... Anyway, I'll find out when I get there..

Alright, thanks.

Wow. Good attitude to start a vacation. You're Platinum anyway. Staggered check-in doesn't pertain to you. You can come as early as you want.

Anything else we can do for you now?

Is there a link to show what ships have staggered boarding times? We are on the Sunshine this January

Our cruise out of Galveston (Magic) in 2014 did not have staggered check in. I locked the car at 12:05. We were eating in the Italian restaurant at 1:15.

Two weeks ago, our cruise of of Galveston (Breeze), had the staggered check-in time. I locked the car at 12:20 (same parking garage). We were eating in the Italian restaurant at 1:27.

You can do the math.

Edited by Badfinger

We're leaving out of Miami on the Splendor in December. We cruised out of Miami in June and at checkin I was asked about check in time. Now I've checked in on line for the December cruise and was not asked about it. Does it not ask if your Platinum/Diamond now??

Sent from my iPad using Forums