Carnival stock is down to 30.31 a share. Wanting to hit the buy botton....

ssatterly

Wacthing the stocks and wanting to hit the buy button wonder if it will go much lower than 30.31 a share?

Me too. I've got the acct funded and ready to go but I don't want to buy just to watch it go down. I'm guessing it's not going to have any big increases in the next couple days so I can afford to wait and see what happens.

Me too. I've got the acct funded and ready to go but I don't want to buy just to watch it go down. I'm guessing it's not going to have any big increases in the next couple days so I can afford to wait and see what happens.

Same here I put 3200 in my account this morning I will not go over 32 a share but not sure how low it will go today....I am just antsy I guess.

Some interesting news today about the cursing sector from Goldman

I would do due diligence and not be investing for some obc

I do have a buy order in if it hit my low price

Will see

Very interesting time for investors

Will see

Whats the intresting news?

Looks like it's testing the August 2010 bottoms, If that holds over the close, you might get a bounce back above Friday's close at 32. If the market continues south, expect CCL to test the June 2009 lows. Not a lot going on in th eeconomy to justify that and certainly to justify return to March 09, 2009 bottoms.

But instead of trying to squeeze the eagle out of the nickel, if you like the stock for the long haul, just go ahead and buy it. Any "losses" over the next couple of days are all on paper, not real. Any rise in price brings "regret" which will haunt you forever.

Looks like it's testing the August 2010 bottoms, If that holds over the close, you might get a bounce back above Friday's close at 32. If the market continues south, expect CCL to test the June 2009 lows. Not a lot going on in th eeconomy to justify that and certainly to justify return to March 09, 2009 bottoms.

But instead of trying to squeeze the eagle out of the nickel, if you like the stock for the long haul, just go ahead and buy it. Any "losses" over the next couple of days are all on paper, not real. Any rise in price brings "regret" which will haunt you forever.

There was nothing in March 09 bottoms to justify those bottoms either:) Gotta love Mr. Market.

Whats the intresting news?

Whenever consumer spending is effected, cruiseing/travel...anything T/E related gets hit first. That being said, there are some advisors that are projecting a pretty poor outlook for the industry over the next year. Take it for what it is.

Will see

I hold ccl and rcl stock, but did not buy nor hold for the OBC. OBC is no reason to buy.

$30 a share is too high a price for me right now if I am short term buying and selling.

Like crewsweeper stated, the stock price is near the 52-week low, and combined with the economic numbers and recent sector reports from analysts, it would not surprise me to see the stock around $27-$28 by the end of the week. Just my opinion.

That being said, I also agree with crewsweeper in that if you are buying for OBC only and plan to be a long-term holder of the stock, then anytime in the near future would be a good time to purchase. I would not worry about stock price in cents, just purchase the stock. The company is good financially given the recession and uber-slow recovery, and the markets can not decline forever.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
6 days or less= $50.00

7 to 13 days = $100.00

14 days or more=$250.00

As someone said, OBC is no reason to buy, I get more OBC from my TA!

We sell puts to try to obtain the stock, while making a profit in the interim. Our put selling has always more than paid for our entire cruise. Near cruise time, we allow the shares to be put to us, get the onboard credit, and sell at a profit on our return. :D

As someone said, OBC is no reason to buy, I get more OBC from my TA!

I agree. It is the same thing I tell those that never gambled on the ship that now consider gambling just to get the free drink card. You are probably going to lose a lot more than the drinks will cost you anyhow. If you already gamble at that level, then of course take advantage of the benefit.

If you are going to make the stock a legitimate part of your investment portfolio and you also cruise, then of course take advantage of the shareholder benefit. If you are just putting $3,000 at risk in order to get a free $100 OBC, then no.

I agree. It is the same thing I tell those that never gambled on the ship that now consider gambling just to get the free drink card. You are probably going to lose a lot more than the drinks will cost you anyhow. If you already gamble at that level, then of course take advantage of the benefit.

If you are going to make the stock a legitimate part of your investment portfolio and you also cruise, then of course take advantage of the shareholder benefit. If you are just putting $3,000 at risk in order to get a free $100 OBC, then no.

We had stock and sold it and had been looking at rebuying. I am confident in CCL as we fared pretty well last time we held stock. The $100 obi is just a bonus:)

Archived