Meals/Shorex/Spa booked.....but not by me or the missus

Froggitt

Received four emails earlier from NCL, excursion, Cirque Dreams, Moderno, Bamboo massage in spa. I didnt book them, nor did Mrs Frog (I believe her, she wouldnt have booked dinner for 9.30pm.....shes a 5.30pm kinda person).

Can't see the kids booking it for us, my mum denied all knowledge. Friends.....those that know the cruise line we are sailing with I can't see them spending six hundred quid on all this stuff.

I didn't click on the emails in case they were one of those virus emails, but I checked the confirmation number and its correct....so I looked in My Account, and they all appear there under "Booked Items".

So........has all this stuff been paid for, or will it be added to my onboard account>

Has someone booked it erroneously, getting their rezzy number wrong?

Has someone hacked my NCL account and used the card entered in the checkin edocs process?

Or something else? :confused::confused: All ideas welcome.

Did you look at your credit card account to see if they were charged to you?

I would give NCL a call and get it straightened out for two reasons. One would be I wouldn't want it charged to may credit card, if I didn't purchase the items and two, if someone made a mistake and they were put toward your account by mistake, the person who booked all these might expect them to be on their account.

Did you look at your credit card account to see if they were charged to you?

I would give NCL a call and get it straightened out for two reasons. One would be I wouldn't want it charged to may credit card, if I didn't purchase the items and two, if someone made a mistake and they were put toward your account by mistake, the person who booked all these might expect them to be on their account.

Thanks yes I just checked my cards, nothing pending on any of them.

This was Disney not NCL.......

I would call NCLto clarify.

I once purchased OBC for a friend as a surprise gift, they said they would put a card in her room saying that it was a gift from me. My intention was for her to get a massage, (she would have guessed that's what is was for)

No card in room... nothing, she didn't even realize she had OBC until last day... I was LIVID.

I also have something strange in MYNCL today.

My cruise for oct 8th is now named 'DEFAULT ITINERARY NAME' and the vacation summary now shows almost nothing. :mad:

But i still can see my EDOCS.

Maybe they have some computer problems.

the last time this happened to me, Norwegian changed the itinerary. so expect an itinerary change

the last time this happened to me, Norwegian changed the itinerary. so expect an itinerary change

I'm sorry for the OP. I didn't want to hijack his thread :(

I was thinking my problem could be related to his problem, but obviously, it is not the same !

This morning everything is back on MYNCL and my itinerary is unchanged. I hope it will stay like this.

Thank you

OP, please come back when you find out what happened and let us know.

So, just received this email

Good morning,

Please note that we have not received payment for yourshore excursions, dining and spa of the above reservation . Please contact usby Friday, 28th September 2018 to make payment, otherwise all of them will becancelled.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please donot hesitate to contact us.

Rang them up, they found a name of someone in NCL Partnerships whos name was on the dinner etc bookings, and sent them an email asking them what this is all about. More to come next week.

Maybe there is someone on your sailing with the same first and last name who called in these reservations. When I can't find my reservation number fast enough. I just give them my first and last name.

Thanks......Possible but unlikely, it's not a common name. There is a hotshot lawyer in Palo Alto with my name, I regularly used to receive emails to my email address for car servicing from his garage. I told them to stop but they didn't, so I reset "our" password, and made service bookings using the online booking system for every day in the following two weeks, and added another seven cars to his profile. Emails stopped after that.

I just checked and it looks like all the massages are bookable online.

2417d0d127ab23f276f3137d16b0a8de.jpg.

We have cruised many times with NCL and have never been able to book any spa services online ahead of the sailing (except for the thermal pass).

I got excited when I saw you post thinking I could book some services ahead of time (as I enjoy being pampered on sea days!) but as you can see by the photo we have to wait until on board. We sail in 4 weeks.

Maybe they are rolling out this option and your cruise is one of the first ones that are able to do this? Maybe this new roll out is causing the glitches?

Either way, thanks for the updates. Always learning something new on these boards. Have an excellent trip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have cruised many times with NCL and have never been able to book any spa services online ahead of the sailing (except for the thermal pass).

I got excited when I saw you post thinking I could book some services ahead of time (as I enjoy being pampered on sea days!) but as you can see by the photo we have to wait until on board. We sail in 4 weeks.

Maybe they are rolling out this option and your cruise is one of the first ones that are able to do this? Maybe this new roll out is causing the glitches?

Either way, thanks for the updates. Always learning something new on these boards. Have an excellent trip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe its a UK/EU thing as the date/time is bookable online

BAMBOO MASSAGE - 75 MINUTES

• SPAN01-1005324-Bamboo-Massage-50min-LG_0_0.jpg

Per Person Price:

£ 181 19

Date:Please Select10/28/201810/29/201810/30/201810/31/201811/01/201811/02/201811/03/2018

Time:Please Select

ADD TO BASKET

And the mystery is now solved.

Just had a call from NCL from the person they emailed yesterday. She hotfooted into the office once she saw the email. Apparently she was doing some testing with my TA (the largest "cruise" TA in the UK) on a booking some time in the next few months, and they happened to pick mine, and they "forgot" to undo the purchases that they made during the testing.

Mrs Frog upset she's not now getting the 75 minute Bamboo Massage.

Just had a call from NCL from the person they emailed yesterday. She hotfooted into the office once she saw the email. Apparently she was doing some testing with my TA (the largest "cruise" TA in the UK) on a booking some time in the next few months, and they happened to pick mine, and they "forgot" to undo the purchases that they made during the testing.

Tell the TA that this caused you and Mrs Frog undue stress which needs to be alleviated in the form of OBC!

It seems like you should get some OBC for being the lucky winner.

Thanks......Possible but unlikely, it's not a common name. There is a hotshot lawyer in Palo Alto with my name, I regularly used to receive emails to my email address for car servicing from his garage. I told them to stop but they didn't, so I reset "our" password, and made service bookings using the online booking system for every day in the following two weeks, and added another seven cars to his profile. Emails stopped after that.

Nice, we gotta do what we gotta do. I dont even bother putting in my right address with ncl anymore, it just bounces around to whatever the ncl computer system wants.