Reflection 3 night specialty package

aachasman

a 30% discount is being offered at the Murano for the first night. If I buy a 3 night specialty package and I want to include the Murano on the first night, will the price of the package be reduced to reflect the discount?

When you book a specialty package, I have been told they make a reservation for you on the first night. I have been told to go to the restaurant and change it to what night I want when I get on board. I will use the special first night discount offer for an additional night in a specialty restaurant when we cruise.

The dining package will not be discounted by an additional 30%. The discount is for individual reservations on the first night. The 3 night package will be $109.00. The 4 night dining package is a better deal at $125.00 as you get any additional restaurant you want for an additional $16.00 (in my opinion). You can use your package first time dining on day one or day two of your cruise.

Depending on how long your cruise is and how many nights you want to do Speciality dining you may want to take the first night 30% off on Murano and use your 3 night package for 3 other nights. As far as I know they won’t discount your package further if you use it for Murano on the 1st night.

Just out of curiosity, we are on a 12 night cruise to the British Isles in July 2019....the specialty dining packages just became available in our cruise planner; thinking about the 4 night at $125 or maybe 5 night at $159. Since our cruise is a little over a year away, are these good prices to book now or should I wait? Thanks, Heather

Just out of curiosity, we are on a 12 night cruise to the British Isles in July 2019....the specialty dining packages just became available in our cruise planner; thinking about the 4 night at $125 or maybe 5 night at $159. Since our cruise is a little over a year away, are these good prices to book now or should I wait? Thanks, Heather

Highly unlikely the price of the packages will go down. If anything they could go up. If you book now and then the price drops you can cancel and rebook.

Highly unlikely the price of the packages will go down. If anything they could go up. If you book now and then the price drops you can cancel and rebook.

Even if I'm using OBC, can you cancel and rebook?

Depending on how long your cruise is and how many nights you want to do Speciality dining you may want to take the first night 30% off on Murano and use your 3 night package for 3 other nights. As far as I know they won’t discount your package further if you use it for Murano on the 1st night.

30% off would be $35 pp + $109 for the 3-night package = $144 pp. At $125 pp, the 4-night package would be a better deal.

I am not sure I understand how the speciality restaurants package works...

Do you chose yourself which restaurants you want to go to?

Can you go to the same restaurant more than once if you book a 4-nights package?

What if you don't like the restaurant you are assigned on day 1, can you change it when boarding? Like we couldn't care less for Silk Harvest. If we're assigned that restaurant on day one, is it very difficult to have it changes?

We have already booked Murano at 30% for the first night. Can we be reimbursed to book the 4-nights package or once it's paid for, it's final?

Many questions...

Do you chose yourself which restaurants you want to go to?

Can you go to the same restaurant more than once if you book a 4-nights package?

What if you don't like the restaurant you are assigned on day 1, can you change it when boarding? Like we couldn't care less for Silk Harvest. If we're assigned that restaurant on day one, is it very difficult to have it changes?

We have already booked Murano at 30% for the first night. Can we be reimbursed to book the 4-nights package or once it's paid for, it's final?

Many questions... ��

We booked Murano on the first night at a time of our choosing, figuring with the likelihood of a 50% offer to Aqua patrons the restaurant might fill up. We then decided to add a dining package, as the cruise is quite long and my wife doesn't care for the barn known as the MDR.

I called the CC and the rep advised we could either cancel the Murano reservation and substitute the package. Or we could keep Murano and add a package, which is what we did. It might not be the most cost effective, but it ensures our desired first night restaurant and time. So, yes, you can be reimbursed. Incidentally, the rep had to check with someone else to make sure all was possible, so this is not necessarily a common question.

Do you chose yourself which restaurants you want to go to? Yes - you pick the restaurants you want. The 'sort of' exception is the first night of the 4, if you book via your cruise planner you are forced to book the first night (on the first night of your sailing) but this is more of a 'place holder' for your 4 night dining packing and you can change that reso on day of sailing. I think you can do this as early as check in - some have mentioned that there's a kiosk/desk somewhere in the terminal at your port though I've never see it (but I've also never looked...) or just do it when you board.

Can you go to the same restaurant more than once if you book a 4-nights package? Yes - technically you could go to the same restaurant 4x if that's what you want. Your only limited to reservation availability - desirable times and restaurants (Murano) fill up quickly so suggest you book your dining reso's for all 4 nights as soon as you board.

What if you don't like the restaurant you are assigned on day 1, can you change it when boarding? You can change any reso you make. This includes the one that confirms your dining package - As stated above, Celebrity makes you to book the first night of your dining package on the first night of the cruise. We always buy the 4 night but we like the first night menu in the MDR so we always re-book the specialty reso we make on the first night once we get on the ship (after we get our first cocktail of course, priorities!)

Like we couldn't care less for Silk Harvest. If we're assigned that restaurant on day one, is it very difficult to have it changes? This is the most challenging thing, sometimes specialty restaurant reso's get very limited and you may need to be flexible on time/day. If you don't get your first pick you can check back with the restaurant directly (sometimes speaking to someone working at the actual venue face to face can get better results) but you can stop at any of the specialty restaurant (all specialty dining venues can make reservations for any other venue) or there are a few places through out the ship where they can check for you to see if there are cancelations. There are ALWAYS cancelations...

We have already booked Murano at 30% for the first night. Can we be reimbursed to book the 4-nights package or once it's paid for, it's final? Yes - as someone already mentioned - if you are pre-cruise you can cancel and get credit for almost anything you purchase via your cruise planner in advance of your sailing.

Hope this helps! I've seen mixed comments about Celebrity customer service on CC but if you still need clarification I'd suggest you give Celebrity Captain's club a call and ask away - I've always found the Celebrity team super helpful and very patient.

Many questions... ��

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

If you definitely want to dine at Murano, I'd reserve it for the first night at 30% off. Then I'd wait to see what offers appeared on the ship...during the cruise. In our experience over many cruises, Murano is the only restaurant to fill up. There seem to always be "deals" during the cruise to dine at the other restaurants. Of course, you have to be a little flexible on time and day, but we usually get offers and if they aren't low enough, we just pass. Occasionally, I'll tell whoever is booking the restaurants that if they make it a BOGO (buy one, get one) we'll try the restaurant. Surprisingly, we have about a 25% hit rate on the BOGO offer (sometimes it's the next day when they recognize us and say OK). Just ask with a smile...

Can you buy a 3 or 4-nights package during the cruise? It's understood that we take a chance not to have the restaurants we want at the Time we want... But is it an option to buy later while onboard? We are on an 11 nights Cruise in September.

Thanks to all for your great advices! It will not be our first cruise but 1rst Time with X :-)

Can you buy a 3 or 4-nights package during the cruise? It's understood that we take a chance not to have the restaurants we want at the Time we want... But is it an option to buy later while onboard? We are on an 11 nights Cruise in September.

Thanks to all for your great advices! It will not be our first cruise but 1rst Time with X :-)

You take the chance of no packages being available once on board but you can always negotiate discounts

Sent from my iPhone using Forums