Norwegian Star May 6, 2018 Where am I???

Jason26

Anyone know where the Star will be May 6 through 22, 2018? The Star is supposed to debark in Barcelona on the 6th, but I cannot locate a sailing from the 6th to the 22nd. I’ll be on the 22nd sailing, and cannot determine whether or not there is a dry dock/refurb during that period of time before my sailing.

Thanks!

Jason

Anyone know where the Star will be May 6 through 22, 2018? The Star is supposed to debark in Barcelona on the 6th, but I cannot locate a sailing from the 6th to the 22nd. I’ll be on the 22nd sailing, and cannot determine whether or not there is a dry dock/refurb during that period of time before my sailing.

Thanks!

Jason

It’s my understanding that she will be in dry dock until the 22 nd.

Good luck. We sailed on a first cruise after dry dock and had our cruise date changed twice and shortened due to delays in dry dock.

That thought did cross my mind. I’ll cross my fingers:D.

Good luck. We sailed on a first cruise after dry dock and had our cruise date changed twice and shortened due to delays in dry dock.

Hi, BirdTravels. Can you give more details, please? Which Ship and When? Was it delayed more than a day? How were you informed? How much lead time did they give you?

I am trying to plan ahead for the NCL Sun on April 19 as it comes out of Dry Dock.

Thanks.