Welcome Home/Exclusive Two Week Offer....worth it?

lasnev

Just back from a great Magic/Eastern Caribbean cruise and received this offer.

I don't have much experience with Carnival. Trying to book and I get like a $20.00 for 2 people total discount, compared to not using the offer.

Am i doing it correctly? Also I was previously warned not to use the early saver rate, for refund/cancellations reasons and this offer seems to require just that.

Is it viewed as not much of a deal?

Thanks

Early saver rates are good in that price protection applies to them up to 2 days before the cruise. But there is a cancellation penalty for those rates like you mentioned. The cancellation fee is usually the deposit amount; however, you normally get a future cruise credit for the deposit amount less $50 per person on the booking.

Early Saver can be a good rate if you're fairly certain you won't need to change dates or passengers. It served me well for many years, but doesn't fit my needs any longer.

Your special offer, if I remember correctly, will require that you book Early Saver and should include an OBC.

Since you're fairly new to Carnival you might benefit from the assistance of a good travel agent, or call Carnival to request a Personal Vacation Planner. Either should be able to explain the choices to you and help you make the decision that fits your circumstances.

Like the others said, only book it if you know there's little to no chance of needing to change anything. I booked 3 cruises after my last getting the $50 obc for each. And since I was booking at 2 years out, the prices were great.

Like the others said, only book it if you know there's little to no chance of needing to change anything. I booked 3 cruises after my last getting the $50 obc for each. And since I was booking at 2 years out, the prices were great.

How did you book 2 years out? I am looking at Carnival's cruise schedule right now and there is nothing after April 2020, except Panorama out of L.A.

Thank You

How did you book 2 years out? I am looking at Carnival's cruise schedule right now and there is nothing after April 2020, except Panorama out of L.A.

Thank You

It might depend on time of year. I booked mine in Nov 2017 and the farthest one out is Jan 2020.

I'm stalking Carnival''s website waiting for Sept 2020 to open up!

Just back from a great Magic/Eastern Caribbean cruise and received this offer.

I don't have much experience with Carnival. Trying to book and I get like a $20.00 for 2 people total discount, compared to not using the offer.

Am i doing it correctly? Also I was previously warned not to use the early saver rate, for refund/cancellations reasons and this offer seems to require just that.

Is it viewed as not much of a deal?

Thanks

Yep not much at all.

It might depend on time of year. I booked mine in Nov 2017 and the farthest one out is Jan 2020.

Same here. I like to book cruises far in advance. Still hoping sooner than later we will be able to book cruises for the rest of 2020.

How about letting us all in the loop when you find out?clear.png?emoji-wink-1685