What Do You Do From 6:00 to 8:30?

57eric

I found it difficult to kill the time, honestly, and would have much preferred that they did all of the shows for late seating prior to dinner, as they did with the NSO. But I also preferred dinner at 8:30 to dinner at 6, particularly on an eastbound TA where noon magically becomes 1 pm on 5 of the days.

I found it difficult to kill the time, honestly, and would have much preferred that they did all of the shows for late seating prior to dinner, as they did with the NSO. But I also preferred dinner at 8:30 to dinner at 6, particularly on an eastbound TA where noon magically becomes 1 pm on 5 of the days.

Noooooooo, we wouldn’t have chance for predinner cocktails then

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, I do the mile walk around the promenade deck, husband goes to gym

This is usually around 6.30 a great way to see the sunset, then back to cabin catch

Up on the Cunard to channel which shows the guest speakers, or wander around the

Onboard shops ,

Mrs Blue Sky

Have a drink, wander back to the stateroom, put feet up and have a drink (always have a bottle or two in the cabin!), get dressed, have another drink and then set off to the MDR. If we've got our timings wrong, then have another drink by which time we are more than ready for food!!

Actually I think there may well be a pattern forming here :D

Thanks to all who have responded. I am shown as waitlisted for early dining but have the sense that this is a cosmetic thing and that nothing is likely to happen before I board. Has anyone ever cleared a waitlist for early dining (or a waitlist for late dining, if such a thing exists) prior to boarding?

Thanks to all who have responded. I am shown as waitlisted for early dining but have the sense that this is a cosmetic thing and that nothing is likely to happen before I board. Has anyone ever cleared a waitlist for early dining (or a waitlist for late dining, if such a thing exists) prior to boarding?

I have, though my waitlist number was low. This number should be on your confirmation next to waitlist. If you don’t clear the waitlist try talking to the dining room manager upon boarding.

In the past, we have always booked second seating. 8:30 is just too late so now we book either PG or Brittania Club. Normally, we like to eat around 7:30 so this works best for us. Otherwise, I would be at the spa from 6-7 then back to the room to get ready and then to the Chart Room for a cocktail before dinner.