Bermuda

We did a 7 day from Charleston, which had 3.5 days in port. Charleston is the closest port... other ports will require more sailing time.

You could spend less time on a shorter cruise but you can't see it all in a day or two.

This was one of our favorite cruises. Ship was always there for meals and room, but we had freedom to come and go at any time day or night. Bought a bus/ferry pass and explored all over. Cannot wait to go back.

Just came back from the Pride 7 day Baltimore to Bermuda last week.

I don't think I'd want to do a shorter cruise there. It was 2 days down and 2 back and we were docked for 3 nights in King's Wharf.

There is a 4 day from NY but that would be too quick for me...(and the cost is more than a 7 day)

One of my closest friends did it last year out of Baltimore, 4 day cruise, so only 1 day at Bermuda. It was too much rocking and rolling on the seas for so little land time. He enjoyed the cruise, but wouldn't do something that short again (it was a family reunion so he didn't pick it).

One of my closest friends did it last year out of Baltimore, 4 day cruise, so only 1 day at Bermuda. It was too much rocking and rolling on the seas for so little land time. He enjoyed the cruise, but wouldn't do something that short again (it was a family reunion so he didn't pick it).

When we did our 8 day to Bermuda the middle day there, we had a storm and pretty much everything was closed. If that happens on a four day cruise you pretty much will see nothing.

Going in June for the first time and really looking forward to it. We could really only do the 4 day cruise, as hubby owns his own business. Hoping it’s not as bad as the previous replies suggest!!!

Don't worry..it won't be bad....just quick.

You will have a good time!:):)

I have done a few of the 5 day from NY....

Thanks for the welcome & reply, Pam from Jersey shore! This is my second cruise (8/2013 Glory to Canada) but DH’s first. I know it will be quick, but Im really hoping he loves it and wants to do it again! BTW, I’m a Bronx girl...... 😜

Hi

Personally, I wouldn't choose that type of cruise as a first cruise. It would be for someone that knows they like "sea" days and the port wasn't necessarily important. So unless you know that you enjoy being on a ship and just watching the sky and the waves go by, you are travelling a long way for such a short visit.

hope this helps

Hi

Personally, I wouldn't choose that type of cruise as a first cruise. It would be for someone that knows they like "sea" days and the port wasn't necessarily important. So unless you know that you enjoy being on a ship and just watching the sky and the waves go by, you are travelling a long way for such a short visit.

hope this helps

This will be my 10th[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Going in June for the first time and really looking forward to it. We could really only do the 4 day cruise, as hubby owns his own business. Hoping it’s not as bad as the previous replies suggest!!!

I hope you have an awesome time! Maybe I’ll end up on the same one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the welcome & reply, Pam from Jersey shore! This is my second cruise (8/2013 Glory to Canada) but DH’s first. I know it will be quick, but Im really hoping he loves it and wants to do it again! BTW, I’m a Bronx girl...... 😜

A short cruise is a good way to find out. Took my brother on a 5 day Canada from NY since he had never cruised. He wants to go again and do a longer one!

BTW, I grew up in Yonkers:D:D

It won't be bad at all. It's only one day at port, but you'll pick one thing to do this time, and you'll definitely want to return. My husband and I are doing a 4-day on the Horizon in June. We have young kids and a dog, so it's as long as I really want to be away from them. This is our third time to Bermuda though. Our first two trips were on 7-day cruises.

Shortest to Bermuda we've done is 5 nighter - so 2 days in Bermuda. Also have done 7 nighter a few times. But I wanted to check out the brand new Horizon so we're doing the 4 nighter next month. It'll be great. While it's true you never know about the seas, only the very first one to bermuda on Explorer of the Seas in 2009 was rough. Since that we've had calm seas every time. Pretty good odds! :)