Zaandam photos/review post dry dock.

Hi-

If anyone has been on the Zaandam after her resent dry dock any photos reviews you have will be greatly appreciated. We will be on her next Feb. in a Vista Suite (for now barring a decent Neptune upsell offer)

Thanks,

Paul

Hi-

If anyone has been on the Zaandam after her resent dry dock any photos reviews you have will be greatly appreciated. We will be on her next Feb. in a Vista Suite (for now barring a decent Neptune upsell offer)

Thanks,

Paul

I will be doing a full photo review on the Zaandam and my Vista Suite three weeks from today that will posted long before your cruise. I will also be answering any questions while I am aboard.

I’m onboard the Zaandam right now, and the Crow’s Nest is still lovely. All new seating surfaces and no EXC nonsense. Thank goodness HAL kept her Crow’s Nest the same.

Thank you for this report on the Zaandam - keep them coming if you can, and some weather reports too - we will be changing places with you in two weeks.

I’m onboard the Zaandam right now, and the Crow’s Nest is still lovely. All new seating surfaces and no EXC nonsense. Thank goodness HAL kept her Crow’s Nest the same.

Your post surely is good news for me!

Was there a Virtual Bridge screen installed in the Crow's Nest? (This is a monitor that shows a radar image with the ship's speed, longitude, latitude, positions of other ship's in the radar's range, etc. It is the same view that the Officers have on the Bridge. On the Amsterdam, it was located on the piece of furniture that separated the Captain's Corner from the forward section of the Port Side of the Crow's Nest.)

I'm meeting up with a friend for our cruise on July 2nd on Zaandam. I'm so happy to hear this!! I love the Crow's Nest, and love sitting up there as we cruise through the various areas of Alaska. It's such a nice and relaxing place to view.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...