Can you gift FTTF?

Sox_Fan

You will need their booking number. If you have a PVP, just call them and they can add it for you. One of the many benefits of having one.

I do have the giftee's booking number - can I gift it through the website or do I have to call?

I do have the giftee's booking number - can I gift it through the website or do I have to call?

You can try adding it to your cruising profile as long as you know their DOB too. Then purchase it under Shore Excursions. Be aware that they will know it was purchased because it will show under their excursions and on their boarding passes.

You can try adding it to your cruising profile as long as you know their DOB too. Then purchase it under Shore Excursions. Be aware that they will know it was purchased because it will show under their excursions and on their boarding passes.

Will give it a shot - thanks! :)

Or their DOB. You can add it your Cruise Manager that way. No password needed.

3512d70d4981894e0aa4d998a39d2b37.jpg

Best way to do it! I added my sons info and ordered him a surprise and he will never know beforehand. Just needed his bday and cabin #.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

what do you get with this?? is it just getting to your room faster? and if so, how much faster do you get??

You can go directly to your room upon boarding and your luggage will be waiting (if not waiting, then pretty soon thereafter)

You get priority disembark

You get to use the Platinum/Diamond line at guest services (maybe one other person in front of you, instead of 20-30)

Priority tendering!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

what do you get with this?? is it just getting to your room faster? and if so, how much faster do you get??

It allows you to go right to your room when you get onboard (otherwise the rooms aren't ready until 1 or 1:30, I think, so you have to bring your carry ons around the ship with you if you board earlier). It also supposedly gets your checked luggage to you faster (I didn't notice much of a difference in this benefit from past cruises where we didn't use FTTF). You get to use the priority/platinum/diamond guest services line-which rarely has more than a couple people waiting, if anyone at all. If you are at a tender port you can be on the first tender off the ship, and for debarkation it gives you debarkation #1. There are some definite conveniences to it, we've loved those benefits every time we've been able to add it to our booking.

Edited by NoDayButToday