Bev. Package Sale?

Yes but it really isn't all that much of a sale. The drink package was 20% off and that made it $48 pp per day, while the sale is $45 pp per day. So overall only a savings of $42 for a couple for the week. When I clicked on the link in my email it took me straight to the booking and the drink packages.

Someone posted in the RCI Facebook group today that Beverage Packages were currently onsale on the RCI website. I looked on there but did not see it. Was anyone else able to find the sale?

Prices can vary cruise to cruise. Certain sailings can be on sale while others may not.

Gotcha. Thank you. Also, my reservation has disappeared on the new site, and they can’t find it when I enter the number, so I don’t think I’d be able to purchase it even if it was on sale for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Gotcha. Thank you. Also, my reservation has disappeared on the new site, and they can’t find it when I enter the number, so I don’t think I’d be able to purchase it even if it was on sale for me.

You can always call to order if needed.

I just checked our cruise in Oct & they are claiming the "buy one get one 50% off" - which actually when you go to checkout they take 25% off both packages. It was $47 a day, which is cheaper than the $54 they have been showing

So I have been monitoring the price of the drinks packages on a number of cruises we have booked and got over excited when i saw the email with the sale. I checked the prices in the "sale" and there is actually no difference at all to the prices as to what has been previously shown even with the so called "buy one get one half price" claim. Not sure how Royal can get away with these claims. On one of the cruises the price has gone up by £11 even withe the so-called "sale". REALLY?!?!?!

On my upcoming Anthem sailing the price is as cheap as I have seen it (last sale was $45, today is $42). My dilemma is that I am Diamond Plus so am suppose to get 30% off onboard - which is just under $40. But you never know when they will raise the onboard price.

I do wish they would let us use our Drink Package discount before boarding...

So it says they are on sale on the website, specifically it’s buy one get one half off. However, when I add them to my cart and go to pay the discount doesn’t show up.

So it says they are on sale on the website, specifically it’s buy one get one half off. However, when I add them to my cart and go to pay the discount doesn’t show up.

One of two things: either not available for your sailing, or they have computed the discount off of some fake price and are showing the discounted price.

I was able to get the refreshment package for $18 which has been the lowest I have seen it for my May Allure cruise. Of course the new, best ever :rolleyes: ,website was unable to add it to my cart so I had to call in order to actually purchase it.

No doubt you are right. It is just the lowest i have ever seen.

Been monitoring our upcoming cruise since we booked quite a ways back and ours was lowest at $42.:)

Bill

I agree; I have not seen it lower than $38.

Refreshment package is also down to $18. That's the lowest I've seen that.

Soda package never goes on sale. The only "deal" is the soda + internet package.

If you do purchase one of these "sale" drink packages, or any drink packages for that matter, you pay up front?

Yes, unless you have some on board credit that can be used pre-cruise.

Hi, can anyone help I have just gone onto my booking and when I go to beverage package I get the following message

"Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results"

Any ideas why?

TIA

Hi, can anyone help I have just gone onto my booking and when I go to beverage package I get the following message

"Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results"

Any ideas why?

TIA

Could it be too far in advance of your cruise?

One of two things: either not available for your sailing, or they have computed the discount off of some fake price and are showing the discounted price.

I would say it's the latter of the two. I just went rounds with 2 different Royal reps over this today for our May 12th Harmony sailing. The first rep told us it calculated to 25 percent off each person's regular price of $55/day. That comes to $41.25 a day versus the $45/day currently showing in our cruise planner. She went around and around telling me I was calculating incorrectly. So I called back to the C&A desk to get a rep tell me it was off $57/day which still doesn't calculate. She says, yes it's 20% off per person per day. So I said but that's not buy one get one half off. She had nothing else she could tell me. It's false advertising really and pretty irritating when I think of how many thousands of dollars I've spent with Royal.

I would say it's the latter of the two. I just went rounds with 2 different Royal reps over this today for our May 12th Harmony sailing. The first rep told us it calculated to 25 percent off each person's regular price of $55/day. That comes to $41.25 a day versus the $45/day currently showing in our cruise planner. She went around and around telling me I was calculating incorrectly. So I called back to the C&A desk to get a rep tell me it was off $57/day which still doesn't calculate. She says, yes it's 20% off per person per day. So I said but that's not buy one get one half off. She had nothing else she could tell me. It's false advertising really and pretty irritating when I think of how many thousands of dollars I've spent with Royal.

The onboard price on an Oasis class ship can be as high as $64/day plus 18% so I think the rep is using a wrong daily rate not that that matters.

-Tim-

It’s def available on my cruise- says it on the email. Maybe I’ll just call.