Navigator of the Seas- February 16, 2018 - will it be canceled?

This sailing had been showing up Sold out for a while and then the other day it is no longer listed as an option and my booked sailing reservation number is no longer an option under my booked sailings. Has anyone heard anything about this sailing being canceled due to charter or anything?

Same thing happened to our January 19th trip. it was listed as sold out for a couple weeks. It was still able to be booked by phone. It was then returned to online bookings. When I called they said the revenue dept had pulled it to assess pricing. When it returned, prices were substantially higher. I wouldn't worry yet.

Same thing happened to our January 19th trip. it was listed as sold out for a couple weeks. It was still able to be booked by phone. It was then returned to online bookings. When I called they said the revenue dept had pulled it to assess pricing. When it returned, prices were substantially higher. I wouldn't worry yet.

We're booked on that cruise too. I still think it seems oddly low priced for a 9 night Southern itinerary. At one point (of course when I didn't book) balconies were around $950/pp. I searched all over and couldn't find any indication of a charter or big group onboard so hopefully the info you received was correct. We could switch to another date but this one works out nearly perfect for us.

We got one of the 9 night cruises in Nov 17 for £550 each including Select Drinks Package and Gratuities :D

Now they are up to £850 each without drinks package or Gratuities

Steal!

Edited by swoopy2110

• 3 months later...
Please let us know the next cruise you book.;p

So you can avoid it?! Jewel on February 25. I am less than thrilled as we've been to most of these ports. Options at this point weren't great. I now have two ship board credits to compensate but I am disappointed that I won't have the itinerary that I booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So you can avoid it?! Jewel on February 25. I am less than thrilled as we've been to most of these ports. Options at this point weren't great. I now have two ship board credits to compensate but I am disappointed that I won't have the itinerary that I booked.

Great, we're not on that one!:D;)

Seriously, while we ended up getting a good amount of OBC for changing, we have to go about 6 weeks later (in the middle of Spring Break:eek:) which messes up other events in our schedule, and we lose the port of Bonaire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, yes, Feb. 11 thru 17 is a chartered Theme cruise, Monsters of Rock. It does not show up on the regular Royal schedules. As of a few weeks ago it was 80% full and we ALWAYS Sell Out. This always causes confusion for regular cruisers....