ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

Come back! Would love to read and see more pictures before we cruise on Sunday!

I will try my best to do an installment before then but even if I do, it won't come close to the whole thing. I heard some people left some messages that were deleted while I was away due to the impatience of waiting for my review. I am truly sorry but it has been the holidays and on top of that, I am swamped with clients right now. I am working 9am-2am most days right now trying to edit photos as fast as I can for my clients. So between spending the holidays with family and trying to work and occasionally sleep and eat, I just haven't had time to edit photos for the review. I haven't forgotten about it and will get to it as soon as I can. I should have waited to start it in hindsight but people started a thread asking me to start my review and I didn't want to disappoint anyone. Turns out I am doing that anyway so I am sorry. :-(

I will try my best to do an installment before then but even if I do, it won't come close to the whole thing. I heard some people left some messages that were deleted while I was away due to the impatience of waiting for my review. I am truly sorry but it has been the holidays and on top of that, I am swamped with clients right now. I am working 9am-2am most days right now trying to edit photos as fast as I can for my clients. So between spending the holidays with family and trying to work and occasionally sleep and eat, I just haven't had time to edit photos for the review. I haven't forgotten about it and will get to it as soon as I can. I should have waited to start it in hindsight but people started a thread asking me to start my review and I didn't want to disappoint anyone. Turns out I am doing that anyway so I am sorry. :-(

Take your time girl. Seriously. People get their panties in such a wad on these boards it's sad. Not everyone eats, breathes and sleeps for this place and many of us have lives, careers and families.

I don't have the patience to do the type of review you do so I give you mad props for even taking it on.

Do your thing...I've got your back. ;)

I haven't noticed any of those posts, but you do not have to apologize for your sporadic postings. You were open about how busy you are and frankly, your business should be your priority, not a vacation message board. Congratulations on being busy! It's a blessing in this economy.

I too am waiting patiently for some more of your review. Whenever works for you is fine. I'm leaving on Glory on Sunday and will start a review when I return. I think I will write it and post it all at once though. I won't have the quality pictures your review has, so it won't take near the time. ;)

Good things come to those who wait..............;)

Post when you can. Real life always comes before Cruise Critic. When/if you find time to finish I will love reading it, whenever it may be.

Please don't feel bad about not posting! At the very beginning you said you wouldn't have much time and the review would evolve slowly! I love reading what you've posted, and I anxiously await more, but the anticipation just makes it better! I'm glad that you are so busy, but certainly I'm not surprised given the quality of your work!! I hope with everything you were able to have a great holiday and I hope you and LaTonya were able to celebrate her birthday. I'll be looking forward to more of your review whenever you have the time to do it. Please don't stress over it!

Don't be SORRY as like you said you told us right from the begining that you were/are extremely busy.

I love checking in once a week as like you I have a life that keeps me busy and am not on these boards every second of every day.

Go at your pace as I know you want to give a honest and fun review and not a rushed one.:D

Thank you again for taking the time to a review in the first place.;):D

Cheers

Barb

Personally Alicia, I am glad you haven't had time to post...this has given me time to read your review of the Dream and catch up on this one :p

As I was 1/2 way through reading this thread I had to go and read your review of the Dream. You have convinced me that doing the Chef's Table is worthwhile and something I will try...my DH thanks you for that! Then, part way through your Dream review I had to go look at your web site....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

Thank you for taking the time to post both reviews, putting up your amazing pictures, your candid opinions, your amazing talent and willingness to share tips with other posters!! I hope one day our paths will cross, but in the meantime I will look for more of your posts.

You two make a beautiful couple and I wish you health and happiness in 2013!

Take your time, we don't leave til February.

Well some of us are leaving in a few days.....so I guess we will have to settle for the amuse bouche, which was fabulous. I have to assume that the appetizer, main course and dessert will be just as satisfying to those of you that will be on the Breeze over the next few months.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y OU BOTH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LATANYA!! Enjoying your review as usual, and your photos are great! Girl, you,ve really got it going on and you qualify for any blessings and kudos you might receive. May this new year bless you richly!!! I sail on the Valor for tithe third time on 10-27-13, reading your review gets me excited!

I totally understand what you are dealing with right now...I'm a newborn photog (and family) and I'm buried right now...BURIED...with backed up editing. Photography IS fun, but the admin and retouching side of it totally stinks...people who say they'd love to have our job just have no idea. If we didn't totally love what we do, there's no way we'd do it!

Loving your review so far! Cruise Critic is one of my sites I keep pulled up for browsing when I'm batching images...can't wait to read more! :-)

My Granny (God rest her soul) always said that all good things come to those who waitl You are must definitely worth waiting for!

But please, we leave on March 16......

could I bribe you with the best cheesecake you have ever put in your mouth';You pick the flavorus you liek and i will create a masterpeice for ou