No Edocs yet ?

travelmama06

Call NCL, something in the profile and or reservation, maybe ... normally ready @ 60 days. As long as you aren't marked SSSS ... just kidding, for extra screening like when flying. It's an easy fix for them to reset it.

on AT&T 4G, T-Mo/Project Fi or WiFi via Blu R1HD w Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Cruising Jan 7 and no word on Edocs

Anyone else it the same boat ? No pun intended lol

For anyone who may not see their EDocs...

Did you log-in to your NCL account, then open "View Reservation" or "My Vacation Summary"?

From there, click on "Download EDocs" (which should appear in the upper right-hand corner... below the cruise dates)! Also, within the EDocs, you should find a small ICON to click-on and download Luggage Tags.

Hopefully, this works for you.

We have never received an email with EDocs, if that is what you are looking for (but, I understand how some might expect that sort of notification).

Edited by ggTexasGal
additions

For anyone who may not see their EDocs...

Did you log-in to your NCL account, then open "View Reservation" or "My Vacation Summary"?

From there, click on "Download EDocs" (which should appear in the upper right-hand corner... below the cruise dates)! Also, within the EDocs, you should find a small ICON to click-on and download Luggage Tags.

Hopefully, this works for you.

We have never received an email with EDocs, if that is what you are looking for (but, I understand how some might expect that sort of notification).

Finally phones ncl and I was on hold for 25 minutes while they sorted out a computer glitch and now I have our Edocs printed Wahoo!