The four sisters ?

Does anyone remember the video of the three sisters - Oasis, Allure & Harmony?

I am wondering if they will do it again with the four sisters, including the Symphony.

I have a spreadsheet of the ports for the 4 sisters from early November through May, and I cannot see when those 4 ships will be nearby each other during the day. They are all going to be based in Florida and might meet during the night, but it is hard to imagine that they would do a video at night. But this is RCCL. Maybe they would do it during the night for an effect??

Does anyone have information about this?

I seriously want to be onboard one of them if it happens.

My guess would be the last day of the Symphony TA before arrival in Miami. How does it line up with the other cruises? I haven't done any research yet.

That's why might not happen, timing, not going adjust current cruises. Just did quik look and doesn't look possible...

Only time before I remember anything remotely close was 12/31/1999 with multiple Royal ships at both Ports.. The one I missed and wished I'd been at...

It looks like there might be two opportunities.

On November 17th the Symphony will depart Miami heading to Roatan and will transit through the Straits of Florida. She'll definitely pass by Allure who will be returning to Miami from Costa Maya. Harmony will be returning to Fort Lauderdale from Labadee and Oasis will be returning through the Straits from Cozumel going back to Port Canaveral. So maybe with some creative scheduling they can get pretty close to each other, but it would likely be dark at the time.

A similar situation occurs around the 1st of December.

Does anyone remember the video of the three sisters - Oasis, Allure & Harmony?

I am wondering if they will do it again with the four sisters, including the Symphony.

I have a spreadsheet of the ports for the 4 sisters from early November through May, and I cannot see when those 4 ships will be nearby each other during the day. They are all going to be based in Florida and might meet during the night, but it is hard to imagine that they would do a video at night. But this is RCCL. Maybe they would do it during the night for an effect??

Does anyone have information about this?

I seriously want to be onboard one of them if it happens.

I cannot find anything about what the Allure is doing on Nov.4th. It finishes a cruise on Nov. 4 in Fort Lauderdale and starts another in Miami on Nov. 5. This is a free day and the Oasis is cruising by in the morning. The Symphony is on its way to the USA and could be anywhere in the Atlantic. But the Harmony is going to Labadee.

Also, where is the Symphony Nov. 13 to Nov 17?

The captain in the video I posted says that they had to adjust schedules to do that video of 3 sisters. I have to believe they will do it again with 4 sisters.

I'll admit to not knowing what I am talking about, but I read something where Port Canaveral was added as the last stop for Symphony before getting to Miami. My first thought was a logistical move to make a 4 sisters event possible.

[/speculation]

I'll admit to not knowing what I am talking about, but I read something where Port Canaveral was added as the last stop for Symphony before getting to Miami. My first thought was a logistical move to make a 4 sisters event possible.

[/speculation]

You are right about PC being added as a day 11 port stop. We are on the TA and were notified of the change a few months ago. At the time they said a large group of Royal executives will board to make a grand showing as she arrives at the new terminal in Miami. They will be using PC as the customs and emigration check in point. Several of the PC excursions have had there times altered.