Who else has booked an Horizon cruise?

avd79

• 4 weeks later...

So I do not cruise until December 1st and I have not made my travel arrangements yet, at the check in can I just mock up fake flights then edit to the correct information when plans are finalized? Not sure if I really need to do this or not, how far in advance of your cruise can you make reservations for specialty dinners and such?? Any reason for me to rush the process?

So I do not cruise until December 1st and I have not made my travel arrangements yet, at the check in can I just mock up fake flights then edit to the correct information when plans are finalized? Not sure if I really need to do this or not, how far in advance of your cruise can you make reservations for specialty dinners and such?? Any reason for me to rush the process?

I would make them sooner than later. I requested reservations immediately for the Teppanyaki Restaurant for September 30 cruise and Received a confirmation in about four days. This will be a different culinary experience in a cruise ship. I’m excited to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would make them sooner than later. I requested reservations immediately for the Teppanyaki Restaurant for September 30 cruise and Received a confirmation in about four days. This will be a different culinary experience in a cruise ship. I’m excited to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been popular on the NCL ships that have had it. We enjoyed it on the Escape.

Meeeeeee :D We leave the day after tomorrow!

Have fun and post lots of pics and notes (please see if there is a duty free liquor store BEYOND security as there was in the previous/old BCN port terminal bldg? :) )

Will be on the Horizon transatlantic and looking forward to 'enjoying' the ship!:hearteyes: